Date: 20-04-24  Time: 00:54 am

Author Topic: My newest Fazer  (Read 3754 times)

Disky

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • Driving Instructor Training
My newest Fazer
« on: 04 March 2017, 05:56:10 pm »
managed to get some pics of my most recent fazer today,first time I've had a Foxeye and really like it.

Disky

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: My newest Fazer
« Reply #1 on: 04 March 2017, 05:57:38 pm »
Mods to be done are

Heated grips (already purchased)
Stainless headers
Decent can

Millietant

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Apr RSV, FJ1200, FZS1000 & 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07 March 2017, 08:35:28 am »
It looks like that bike is in beautiful condition, with only 6,000 miles it must have been stored somewhere nice and dry - do you know much about its history ?

I think that's also the first/only red Foxeye I've seen actually owned by someone - although I'm expecting there's going to be a barrage of folk on here telling me that they have one too.

Disky

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 March 2017, 10:33:35 pm »
It was owned by a polish guy, and fortunately for me , he wasn't able to get his test done.

Had been sitting under a cover for 4 years and hadn't been mot'd in that time, so I was a bit suspicious...

I missed my other 2 fazer box eyes so much, I thought I'd take a gamble, and it flew thru mot with no issues at all.

Since then, I've done oil and filters, plugs and added some Forté advanced gas fuel treatment to it, and that's all.

It has a scratch on the tank where someone tried to steal it, but he got them before it could go.... And I hpi'd it just in case lololol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 March 2017, 01:12:54 am »
Beautiful condition, and the best colour by far (don't let anyone tell you otherwise). I happen to have one exactly the same 😀 Depending on how tall you are, you might want to consider a double bubble screen. Made a big difference to wind buffeting on mine.