Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:15 pm

Author Topic: Ball scratching  (Read 3207 times)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Ball scratching
« on: 02 February 2017, 12:32:48 pm »

Shame she has been sacked for telling the truth

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38841897
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Ball scratching
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2017, 01:31:41 pm »

Gone are the days when i was at school where teachers could beat you with a stick and throw things at you.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 February 2017, 01:42:58 pm »

Gone are the days when i was at school where teachers could beat you with a stick and throw things at you.

You must have gone to the same school as me !!
We had the cane , the slipper ( a cycling shoe used by PE teachers ) and a teacher that threw those wooden blackboard rubbers at you with great accuracy if you talked in his class  :'(
Aah those were the days bring them back

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 02 February 2017, 02:10:47 pm »

You must have gone to the same school as me !!
We had the cane , the slipper ( a cycling shoe used by PE teachers ) and a teacher that threw those wooden blackboard rubbers at you with great accuracy if you talked in his class  :'(
Aah those were the days bring them back

Sounds like we all went to the same school.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02 February 2017, 02:21:43 pm »
Cut and pasted from the report on the teacher:

In banning Ms Rossenberg from teaching, the panel found "there had been a rapid escalation in the seriousness of the incidents that pupils were exposed to by Ms Rossenberg's behaviour, both oral and physical :eek

Lucky bastards.
Can
:lol I have some please miss

Billy Balthorpe

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - 2 X 1987 fzr1000's, VN800
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02 February 2017, 02:25:17 pm »
Hur Hur Hur she said oral.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02 February 2017, 02:27:48 pm »
Cut and pasted from the report on the teacher:

In banning Ms Rossenberg from teaching, the panel found "there had been a rapid escalation in the seriousness of the incidents that pupils were exposed to by Ms Rossenberg's behaviour,
both oral and physical :eek  Lucky bastards.Can :lol  I have some please miss
Do you remember some case not long ago with a 15-16 yr old boy who's pretty fit teacher seduced him and had some extra curricular lessons 😜 And he told his parents !!! What a Dumb ass

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02 February 2017, 02:52:12 pm »
We had the cane , the slipper ( a cycling shoe used by PE teachers )
I love the weapon co-ordination going on at your school
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 02 February 2017, 02:58:53 pm »
We had the cane , the slipper ( a cycling shoe used by PE teachers )
I love the weapon co-ordination going on at your school
That was the worst , you had to stand slightly bent over legs apart against the gym climbing frames then they would run the length of the gym doing a hop skip and jump and whack you on the arse with it and it foccing hurt :'(

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 02 February 2017, 03:00:18 pm »
Actually I am quite pleased she got the sack because it makes a change to see a woman fired for such comments when everyone is up in arms when a Man says stuff like -I dont know i will make somthing up,----- say he said "whats the point in teaching these girls because they will only be going off and getting pregnant as soon as they can" It would be headline news on the BBC, there would bbc programs with big debates about women in society and attitudes, the bloke would get hate mail - everything.
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02 February 2017, 04:13:25 pm »

The cane or slipper were the normal punishment in my schooldays. Sometimes you got the choice of hand or backside with the cane, but that depended on who the teacher was. I managed to get 6 on the hand two days running when I was about fifteen, that was foccing painful.
In the first year at senior school when you're figuring out what merits a beating and what doesn't, there was a teacher that used a running spike when it came to a choice of slippering weapon, obviously using the laces side, but that first time you were never quite sure what side he was going to use. :lol (I wasn't laughing then mind) .
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

tex

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - tdr 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 February 2017, 06:09:41 pm »

We had the cane and slipper, also the woodwork teacher called whacker watts used a length of 2 b1 when he finished you had the honour of signing your name on it.
the night i was born, lord the moon stood a fire red., my poor mother her crying,
she said the gypsy was right, and she fell right dead

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 February 2017, 06:28:28 pm »
It's a different world we live in now! Teachers where feared and respected in the community, men and women of letters. Nowadays they're no better than the pupils, any mug with a media degree from a technical college masquerading as a university and straight into the classroom. It's a horrible job no wonder they can't get anyone to stay in the profession. I got whacked with a thick leather leather belt called a tawse, perfectly legal- corporal punishment, ahh those where the days  :lol

She deserves a medal for putting up with some of their antics.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 February 2017, 06:33:16 pm »
Actually I am quite pleased she got the sack because it makes a change to see a woman fired for such comments when everyone is up in arms when a Man says stuff like -I dont know i will make somthing up,----- say he said "whats the point in teaching these girls because they will only be going off and getting pregnant as soon as they can" It would be headline news on the BBC, there would bbc programs with big debates about women in society and attitudes, the bloke would get hate mail - everything.

Yep that is right often different rule for different sex

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 February 2017, 12:08:48 am »
Coming from N Ireland were schools were in my day segregated by religion, me being a Protestant the ultimate punishment ever handed out to me was being sent for a week to a Catholic school that was run by priests. These Priests were Christian Brothers, there was fuck all Christian about these cunts. They did not pick on me because I was Protestant, they just battered everybody.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 03 February 2017, 12:38:38 am »
Coming from N Ireland were schools were in my day segregated by religion, me being a Protestant the ultimate punishment ever handed out to me was being sent for a week to a Catholic school that was run by priests. These Priests were Christian Brothers, there was fuck all Christian about these cunts. They did not pick on me because I was Protestant, they just battered everybody.
Secondary school I went to still had Jesuit priests there, they were vicious bastards, no other way to describe them, every transgression was met with physical punishment.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03 February 2017, 12:44:06 am »
Secondary school I went to still had Jesuit priests there, they were vicious bastards, no other way to describe them, every transgression was met with physical punishment.

As a Glasgow boy it was the marist bros at my primary school, fucking sadists. You're 100% right Lew, there was nothing christian about these cunts.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03 February 2017, 08:16:22 am »
Totally get where you're coming from Lew, my secondary school was  run by De La Salle brothers , which as you may know are a teaching order.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 February 2017, 09:51:09 am »

When you think about all the stuff that is coming out now about historical child abuse, be it in Council run homes for children taken into care or so called Christian run homes be they Catholic or Protestant . These bastards should be hunted down and be banged up. Also these fuckers who groom children for sex , I am talking about the cunts in places like Rochdale. They put them selves as being good Muslims, try the fuckers under Sharia Law, they will not be kiddie fiddling again that is for sure.
Anyone sent down for abusing children should have it tattooed on their fore heads I am a child abuser.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 February 2017, 01:12:39 pm »

When you think about all the stuff that is coming out now about historical child abuse, be it in Council run homes for children taken into care or so called Christian run homes be they Catholic or Protestant . These bastards should be hunted down and be banged up. Also these fuckers who groom children for sex , I am talking about the cunts in places like Rochdale. They put them selves as being good Muslims, try the fuckers under Sharia Law, they will not be kiddie fiddling again that is for sure.
Anyone sent down for abusing children should have it tattooed on their fore heads I am a child abuser.

The teachers at my school never ever hit the pupils, not the female or the male teachers, they used to KISS us a lot, that's not abuse is it ?  :rolleyes

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03 February 2017, 01:15:09 pm »

You're gonna have to start with the big man Mohammed himself then.
Just saying...... :tape
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03 February 2017, 02:42:54 pm »

Reading lew660's post makes me think about my childhood.

I'm out of South Ealing in suburbia London, (This is not a hard luck story, so please don't read it as one) I lost my mum aged 5 (that was me that was 5 not my Mum) I'm trying to keep it light :) 

Dad could not look after us kids, older brother Mick and younger sister Lorraine, bearing in mind this was in 1952, (some rationing was still in after the war) so Mick and I went into an orphanage in Perivale South London, Lorraine went into a Nursery near Kingston. A lot of the orphanages then were very basic, unless you were fortunate enough to get sent to a Benardos or a Shaftsbury orphanage as these were run by charities, but still no substitute for a family home with parents about.

You hear so much theses days about abuse, both physical and sexual, but, I have to say my experiences as a kid were OK not brilliant but OK.
Relatives were actively discouraged from visiting children in the orphanage because some of the children in there had lost both parents in the bombing during the war, and when relatives or single parent left to go home, there were tears and heartache from the children, so as I said visits were actively discouraged.

Discipline was rigid, and now as an adult (Steady you lot) I understand why it had to be, but there was no love from staff, they were there doing a job of work struggling to keep house and home together for themselves.
We were fed, kept warm and sent to school to be educated, as I said discipline was rigid, you knew the rules if you broke them you suffered the consequences.

What is now encouraged in families was totally discouraged then, Talking at the table during meal times would have you standing up behind your pushed in chair whilst you watched the other children eat their meal. It was one of the rules, so abide by it, you learned quickly. Children even down to age 4 were made to help with household chores washing up, drying up and putting away after meals, sweeping the dormitories and upper corridors. Children were not allowed to keep anything if sent in by relatives, sweets and toys were retained and put into communal sweet tins and toy boxes for sharing, again now I realise why this was done, as stated earlier a lot of the older children had no one to send stuff in as both parents had died during the war, it was a form of Communism, and it worked.
Then aged 15 the children left the orphanage and went out to make their own way in the world, 15 was the working age then, out you go get a job.
Thinking about it now some of the poor kids that left at 15 went on the streets as they had no one.
I was fortunate my Dad remarried and got Mick, Lorraine and me out of care and we moved down to a village in West Sussex called Fernhurst.

I have to say that the system was harsh, but as long as you towed the party line and kept your nose clean, it was OK not brilliant but OK.
And to be honest I was in the orphanage from just under 5 till age 11, and really I remember nothing different it was my informative years, it was normal for me.

As I said earlier this is not a hard luck story it was OK. Some of the kids in that place could tell you stories that were not OK, sleeping rough in suburbia, freezing cold with very little to eat and no one to watch out for them, I often wonder what happened to some of them.

As I said I was one of the lucky ones, my Bro, Sis and me were rescued before leaving time aged 15.
[The regime was hard but as long as you were good you were looked after, I recall being smacked so many times for bad behaviour, but thinking about it now discipline was the only thing that kept the place running smoothly.The orphanage was called Alexander House, Queens Walk, Perivale, the last time I went there was about 35 years ago now and it was an old people home. Might not even be standing now.

My old house that we lived in as a family before Mum died has long gone, it was 4, North Road, South Ealing just off Gunnersbury Park, there a blocks of flats there now.

Below is a picture of Mick on the front and me on the pillion of Uncle Fred's Norton outside my house, the picture was taken about 4 months before we lost Mum.
The other picture was taken about 7 months before I was born, Its one of Mick and Mum and Dad. Mick's an ugly little bastard isn't he. :lol

Now you all know why I'm such a twat. :rollin :rollin :rollin :rolleyes

« Last Edit: 03 February 2017, 04:56:16 pm by tommyardin »

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 February 2017, 05:41:26 pm »
Thanks for sharing Tommy , I sailed with a lad many years ago, he was a Bernardo's boy , he joined the Merchant Navy at 15, he told me he always wanted to be on the Aussie ships, his reasoning was he was looking for his sister, she was transported in 1959 to Australia. Sadly in the days I sailed with him there was not the freedom of information available that there is today. I often wonder did they ever find each other.