Date: 26-04-24  Time: 18:43 pm

Author Topic: SOLD FZS600 (2000)  (Read 682 times)

bobjimwilly

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
SOLD FZS600 (2000)
« on: 13 January 2017, 09:32:00 am »
Reluctantly having to sell my fazer due to that old chestnut - a new baby. It never misses a beat, and for a couple of years was used as a daily runner (but always been garaged over night!) New chain and sprocket as well as a full service just last year.

Few extras I've installed:
Stainless downpipes
Delkevic exhaust
12v charger inside the nearside fairing

Battery holds charge great - hadn't started it in a few months and started first time yesterday! All instruments / lights / electrics also in perfect working order. Also selling my panniers, tank-bag, Oxford lock and trickle charger along with the bike as I won't be needing them anymore.

MOT'd until May. 25859 miles on clock. First registered in 2000 (W Reg). V5 in my name.

There is a bit of paint missing on the engine cover (pictured) and a few scrapes on backs of mirrors, but the bike is 16 years old!

£1200. Bike is in Marske-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire.
Pictures can be found on gumtree listing: https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2000-yamaha-fzs600-fazer-w-panniers-tank-bag-and-oxford-lock/1210167507

(Test rides will only be allowed with asking price in cash in my hand)
« Last Edit: 15 January 2017, 08:29:10 pm by bobjimwilly »

Jbizzle

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: SOLD FZS600 (2000)
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2017, 02:07:54 pm »
Reluctantly having to sell my fazer due to that old chestnut - a new baby. It never misses a beat, and for a couple of years was used as a daily runner (but always been garaged over night!) New chain and sprocket as well as a full service just last year.

Few extras I've installed:
Stainless downpipes
Delkevic exhaust
12v charger inside the nearside fairing

Battery holds charge great - hadn't started it in a few months and started first time yesterday! All instruments / lights / electrics also in perfect working order. Also selling my panniers, tank-bag, Oxford lock and trickle charger along with the bike as I won't be needing them anymore.

MOT'd until May. 25859 miles on clock. First registered in 2000 (W Reg). V5 in my name.

There is a bit of paint missing on the engine cover (pictured) and a few scrapes on backs of mirrors, but the bike is 16 years old!

£1200. Bike is in Marske-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire.
Pictures can be found on gumtree listing: https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2000-yamaha-fzs600-fazer-w-panniers-tank-bag-and-oxford-lock/1210167507

(Test rides will only be allowed with asking price in cash in my hand)

Hi,

Any chance the panniers are still available? 

Thanks.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's: She changes it more often.