Date: 19-04-24  Time: 10:25 am

Author Topic: No sympathy for Gunmen  (Read 16040 times)

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
No sympathy for Gunmen
« on: 04 January 2017, 01:50:12 pm »
A drug dealer was shot by police in a planned operation. Local MP's calling for calm etc...
All the would be gangsters out there need to realise that the biggest gang in town rightly is in fact the Police.
I feel for his family, but if you want to play gangsta expect to get shot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-38505164

Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: No sympathy for Gunmen
« Reply #1 on: 04 January 2017, 01:59:38 pm »
Couldn't agree more. Pisses me right off how everyone gets up in arms when some "innocent" offender gets shot dead.
At the end of it the police dont just show up, get out the car and shoot. The suspects are always given multiple chances to do as they are told and obviously refuse so they get what they deserve.
I don't know about you but if I was (for some reason) strolling down the street with a weapon and the police showed up pointing guns at me i'd do as I was damn well told!!

The story's always the same. The person shot was always 'a great guy' or a 'promising young student' and never associated with gangs. Just always 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'
strange that, isn't it?

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 January 2017, 05:44:50 pm »
".... suspects are always given multiple chances to do as they are told...

That's not completely true. It depends on the intelligence, if the police believe they may have a firearm, there have been a few well know instances where the police have just shot first, without shouting a command or seeing a gun.

Although I do agree, drug dealers with guns deserve everything they get, regardless of the colour of their skin.
« Last Edit: 04 January 2017, 05:48:43 pm by Bretty »
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #3 on: 04 January 2017, 05:49:22 pm »
In the most recent case, it looks like an unmarked police Merc forcibly stopped the guys Audi. Chances are they thought the guy was about to shoot someone so, in these cases, no warning would be given, they would neutralise the gunman.

From the news yesterday, it looks like they did indeed find a gun in the car. the only question now is did the guys prints get on it pre or post mortem? :pokefun
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04 January 2017, 07:16:23 pm »
the biggest gang in town rightly is in fact the Police.

Yeah well, that just might be the problem.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 January 2017, 09:01:39 pm »
Quote from the online Guardian from the twats fucktard dad

"Yassar Yaqub, who was acquitted of attempted murder in 2010 when the case against him fell apart at court, was two years ago treated for shotgun wounds when a gunman targeted him outside his family home. Neighbours and former associates painted him as a drugs kingpin who bought high-powered sports cars with the proceeds of crime, and his friends described him following his death as “no angel”.[/size]But his father insisted that his son had “never been convicted of any drugs or firearms offence” and suggested that he attracted interest from the police due to the people he associated with."............aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck off dad you mad mullah :grumble

Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 04 January 2017, 10:26:35 pm »
Did you not watch the Mark Duggan documentary? If you want the police to ambush and shoot dead minor criminals, I suggest you go visit the Philippines.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04 January 2017, 11:01:08 pm »
the biggest gang in town rightly is in fact the Police.

Yeah well, that just might be the problem.

Yeah, well you just might be a consistently argumentative bastard for arguments sake?
Who knows?
« Last Edit: 04 January 2017, 11:02:15 pm by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04 January 2017, 11:05:29 pm »
Quote from the online Guardian from the twats fucktard dad

"Yassar Yaqub, who was acquitted of attempted murder in 2010 when the case against him fell apart at court, was two years ago treated for shotgun wounds when a gunman targeted him outside his family home. Neighbours and former associates painted him as a drugs kingpin who bought high-powered sports cars with the proceeds of crime, and his friends described him following his death as “no angel”.But his father insisted that his son had “never been convicted of any drugs or firearms offence” and suggested that he attracted interest from the police due to the people he associated with."............aaaaaahhhhhhh fuck off dad you mad mullah :grumble

I'm with you on this one, he thought he had it all and is now dead at 28 through unnatural reasons as a direct result of his way of life.
One less scumbag ruining the kids on the streets and profiting from it.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04 January 2017, 11:52:00 pm »
As Billy Connolly said about suicide bombers, the world is just another fucking wanker short.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #10 on: 05 January 2017, 01:00:36 am »
Couldn't agree more. Pisses me right off how everyone gets up in arms when some "innocent" offender gets shot dead.

Yeah, and Jean Charles de Menezes was foreign, so he must have been guilty of something and the Police would never have fed false stories to the media and lied about what happened...

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: 05 January 2017, 07:31:21 am by darrsi »

esetest

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MotoguzziV7racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 05 January 2017, 08:49:43 am »
The times we live in unfortunately , due to the increased threat of terrorism if the Police think you have a gun they will shoot to kill .

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05 January 2017, 10:19:03 am »
Support Police shoot to kill?  Be very careful what you wish for. The IPCC investigation will probably find (again) that the victim posed no threat at the time. Of course the police make mistakes. What they are not good at is admitting them.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #14 on: 05 January 2017, 10:33:20 am »
The trouble with being an armed plod is you are damned if you shoot and damned when you don't.
If they had not opened fire and the guy in the car did have a gun and shot a copper the world would be in uproar asking wht the armed plod didn't neutralise the treat before an innocent person got shot.

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 05 January 2017, 10:38:47 am »
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 January 2017, 12:02:14 pm »

Innocent people in society do not carry guns , at least not in the UK.

Yeah, and Jean Charles de Menezes was foreign, so he must have been guilty of something and the Police would never have fed false stories to the media and lied about what happened...

This was when London was on high alert after the 7/7 bombings and yes this was a bloody disgrace, 7 shots to the head and 11 shots fired in all. But sadly the world we live in today !!!! Always a shame when someone totally innocent is killed especially by the police, but what about the innocents of Tunisia, Paris, Brussels, Nice, Berlin etc.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: 05 January 2017, 12:14:45 pm »
:agree

mistakes happen and shouldn't need to be covered up. In the UK we see far less gun crime than in other countries (OK not all other countries) and our intelligence services do a great job in foiling attacks by going in heavy handed to prevent innocent people getting hurt.

There are many many more armed situations where plod/security services have quickly and quietly taken armed people into custody than you will ever hear about. You only hear about the "poor innocent Ramjam, would never hurt anyone" type incidents because its a bit hard to hide a bullet riddled car on a busy motorway while they do the necessary follow up investigations.

I mean, having shot the git, why not get the car shifted out of the public eye and into a warehouse somewhere rather than spend nearly 24 hours taking photos etc of the scene? the reason, they need to cover their arses in case "poor innocent Ramjams" family want to take matters further.

what they should have done is shift the car and just list the git as "missing" having fed him into a crematorium furnace overnight. That will make the family wait 7 years for any insurance pay-out too :)
« Last Edit: 05 January 2017, 12:18:01 pm by BBROWN1664 »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 05 January 2017, 01:10:55 pm »
Taking a life is an important decision, and sometimes it is necessary. Their rules are quite clear. As said, what the police are not very good at is admitting mistakes. They cover up, conspire and lie.

esetest

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MotoguzziV7racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05 January 2017, 01:51:56 pm »
Support Police shoot to kill?  Be very careful what you wish for. The IPCC investigation will probably find (again) that the victim posed no threat at the time. Of course the police make mistakes. What they are not good at is admitting them.
I didn't say I support the Police shoot to kill policy , the Police carry out the orders of the liberal elite who feed us the bullshit that we live in a free society .

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05 January 2017, 02:03:04 pm »
Police firearms is a job I wouldn't want but no one is above the law (if you fuck up then you should pay the consequences, isn't that what the authorities tell US?)

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence of Plod getting it wrong then lying to cover up (Hillsborough/Orgreave immediately come to mind,  I'm all for getting rid of baddies and I won't lose any sleepover this lad but it will be interesting to hear what happened. Go watch The Mark Duggan programme if you haven't seen it.... and to say Menezes was unlucky coz London was on high alert....well...lets just hope one of your family is never unlucky

BTW the cars cannot be moved as its a crime scene
fire never sleeps

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05 January 2017, 06:05:21 pm »
7 shots to the head and 11 shots fired in all.

An innocent man, who posed no threat whatsoever, was executed by the police.  And the police told lie after lie trying to cover up what happened.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05 January 2017, 06:15:24 pm »

Police firearms is a job I wouldn't want but no one is above the law (if you fuck up then you should pay the consequences, isn't that what the authorities tell US?)

There's plenty of anecdotal evidence of Plod getting it wrong then lying to cover up (Hillsborough/Orgreave immediately come to mind,  I'm all for getting rid of baddies and I won't lose any sleepover this lad but it will be interesting to hear what happened. Go watch The Mark Duggan programme if you haven't seen it.... and to say Menezes was unlucky coz London was on high alert....well...lets just hope one of your family is never unlucky

BTW the cars cannot be moved as its a crime scene

Mad Dog What happened to Menezes as I stated in my post was disgraceful, why bring my family into it?? Coming from N Ireland I have seen my fair share of gun crime and violence, yes mistakes are made and sadly they cannot be in made. If the police are found out to lie they should be hung out to dry. Those lying bastards at Hillsborough being one group that springs to mind, justice for the 96.

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05 January 2017, 06:23:45 pm »

You know what, the IPCC will probably remove this known-criminal from blame, but quite frankly if there was a gun about his person or in the vehicle (I believe there was) then I am with plod. People who carry guns and get into all sorts of very illegal activity are probably on borrowed time anyway. Here in Bristol there are frequent drug-gang related killings, often the stiff is implicated in all sorts of crime. I want all these selfish, parasitic, dangerous scumbags off of the streets. They have waived their right to liberty and if shot whilst gun-toting tough luck.