Date: 25-04-24  Time: 05:52 am

Author Topic: Kin ell - Cage option prices  (Read 1563 times)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Kin ell - Cage option prices
« on: 07 December 2016, 12:45:15 pm »

In the process of buying a replacement car and the one I am looking at has DVD players fitted to the back of the front seats. The dealer has lost the screens so looking at the cost of replacements from Audi.

£900!!!!!!

Now talking about how much of a discount they will give me to take away the car as it is.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Kin ell - Cage option prices
« Reply #1 on: 07 December 2016, 03:10:56 pm »

In the process of buying a replacement car and the one I am looking at has DVD players fitted to the back of the front seats. The dealer has lost the screens so looking at the cost of replacements from Audi.

£900!!!!!!

Now talking about how much of a discount they will give me to take away the car as it is.

If they only offer you a grand off say 'No way I'm not going to accept anything less than 20 quid'  :rolleyes

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: 07 December 2016, 03:20:21 pm »
:rollin

Well, they agreed to £500 off.
I was going to remove the things anyway as my kids have all grown up :rollin

pete786.u

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07 December 2016, 06:06:31 pm »
Have you bought one with the indicator option fitted  ?????? :lol

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07 December 2016, 06:26:49 pm »
I just traded in an A3. It's one of the very few cars I have driven that eats motorway miles, I can drive for 10hrs a day and get out feeling fresh and comfortable and I still got in it every morning, excited to drive it.

I've just got a 3 series BMW which just feels a bit drab and boring and nothing spectacular to drive.
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: 08 December 2016, 09:00:54 am »
I looked at the BMW 5 series, Merc E-Class and the A6. The BMW was bland, the Merc was noisy and the A6 was great. Having had one on hire at thebegining of the year for 6 weeks, it was great at wafting along the French Autoroutes for hours on end.

Yes, the A6 I have now picked up has working indicators. I made the dealer double check them before I agreed to the sale :rollin

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08 December 2016, 10:03:31 pm »
Don't use the indicators more than twice on any day though - it may get reported as stolen  :lol
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 December 2016, 12:46:47 am »

A number of years ago I ordered a new C200 Mercedes. I was away at sea and it was to be delivered on my return 4 months later. I arrived home and called the dealer to see if my car had arrived. Yes it is ready Mr McColl and is here waiting for you.. Great can I collect it tomorrow. Arrived to get the car and there it was all bright and shinny new, I had a personal plate on it as well, transferred from my old Merc.
Sales man is doing his usual shite, isn't it lovely bet you can't wait etc!
Hang on a minute I says, that is not what I ordered!!!!!!!!That car has full leather upholstery I ordered Lex Upholstery(cheaper) I was already pushing the budget to get that.
Full leather was £1500 more. Shall we say a holy row developed in the show room. The dealer manager says you ordered full leather. I produced my paper work and they produced there's. Mine being the top copy clearly stated Lex upholstery. The copy they had had been clearly altered, red faces all round. I was then offered a 50% discount on the cost of the leather. Nope , I will accept the car for the price I was given when I ordered the car. Nope they say I will have to at the 50% for the leather. Nope stick your new car, I will have my old Merc back, Ah!!! we have sold that so that is not going to happen. Well we have a situation here don't we my trade in allowance was £11 k so I will have that back again thank you, Nope that is not going to happen either, there is your new car take it or leave it. Took them to court, I won , got my new car 6 months later at a discount because it was now 6 months old, also got awarded the costs of the hirer car I had been driving while home on leave. This little lot cost the dealers nearly £6k. But I suppose they did have the last laugh as the Merc was the biggest heap of shite I had ever owned. It spent more time on a low loader getting taken back to another Mercedes dealer ship for warranty work during the 3 years I owned it.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer