Date: 28-03-24  Time: 15:19 pm

Author Topic: No need....  (Read 5361 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
No need....
« on: 30 November 2016, 01:41:49 pm »
No need for this, hand gesture or not!

Biker smashes driver's phone after good deed turns into road rage war | Daily Star
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/566354/Road-rage-biker-car-chase-smash-phone-swearing-video
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

scoobiemandan

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: No need....
« Reply #1 on: 30 November 2016, 02:37:00 pm »
Maybe, maybe not!  You gotta wonder why the guy stuck his finger up in the first place?  If someone was tooting me I'd be enquiring as to why not gesturing!  The guys trying to do a good deed, perhaps the driver will think twice next time he abuses people!

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 November 2016, 02:54:10 pm »
Lol that twat got a taste of his own medicine don't be so judgemental. he dropped the phone darrsi, not smashed it. Personally i would of driven off with it. or not even told him.
« Last Edit: 30 November 2016, 02:59:34 pm by Skippernick »
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

Fazafou

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 November 2016, 03:32:58 pm »
Bit over the top reporting, not really massive road rage.  He didn't smash it, simply tossed it.  It's better than what would happened had the rider just left him to lose his wallet and phone on the road.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 November 2016, 04:29:30 pm »
Looking at the first part the "bruv" in the car pulled out infront of the biker, the biker beeped his horn, you then hear the wheels spin in the car, he saw the biker but just though he would pull out and speed off anyway. So he knew he was in the wrong coupled with the beep on the bikers horn, the "bruv" in the car thought the biker was giving him grief so "bruv" then flips the finger at the biker. As for the bikers actions- well hes a biker innit bruv, maybe bruv wont be so quick with his middle finger next time.

I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 November 2016, 05:17:07 pm »
Bit over the top reporting, not really massive road rage.  He didn't smash it, simply tossed it.  It's better than what would happened had the rider just left him to lose his wallet and phone on the road.

They don't really have "reporters" in that daily rag, it's normally something copied from YouTube, or they've got their photographers down some Essex girls cleavage, so ignore the way it's written.
The Sunday Sport had more grown up articles back in the day.  :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 November 2016, 05:19:16 pm »
Lol that twat got a taste of his own medicine don't be so judgemental. he dropped the phone darrsi, not smashed it. Personally i would of driven off with it. or not even told him.

Phones are not designed to be dropped on tarmac, I would not be happy at all if someone did that to my phone.  :grumble

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 November 2016, 06:24:57 pm »
Looking at the first part the "bruv" in the car pulled out infront of the biker, the biker beeped his horn, you then hear the wheels spin in the car, he saw the biker but just though he would pull out and speed off anyway. So he knew he was in the wrong coupled with the beep on the bikers horn, the "bruv" in the car thought the biker was giving him grief so "bruv" then flips the finger at the biker. As for the bikers actions- well hes a biker innit bruv, maybe bruv wont be so quick with his middle finger next time.

:lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 30 November 2016, 07:05:18 pm »
Sorry, i just watched it again, and i still think that's a shitty thing to do by the biker!
As i said just "no need".

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 30 November 2016, 07:32:48 pm »
I agree, it's not right to chuck the phone on the floor like that.

It's hard to have much sympathy for the driver though.

Most people, realising that they had pulled out on a bike like that would have put a hand up in apology to defuse the situation when the rider approached sounding his horn, not raised the finger.

He soon changed his tune when he realised what the actual situation was.

However, I think the correct thing to do is to hand him the phone and come away with the moral high ground and your head held high in the knowledge that you are better than he ;)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #10 on: 01 December 2016, 04:22:05 pm »
If the tw@t had given me the finger like that when I was trying to help him I would probably have just dropped the wallet and fecced off into the distance. If he wants to be a cnut then he doesn't deserve the help that was being offered.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

scoobiemandan

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 01 December 2016, 05:09:57 pm »
If the tw@t had given me the finger like that when I was trying to help him I would probably have just dropped the wallet and fecced off into the distance. If he wants to be a cnut then he doesn't deserve the help that was being offered.

After you'd lightened it of course  :lol

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01 December 2016, 09:06:50 pm »
What a prick!! If that was me I would have gone down 1 of 2 ways depending on my mood

Usual mood,  I'd have stopped chasing after he gave me the finger, Got his address from his license and added him to every charity/animal adoption/takeaway mailing list humanly possible. Then I would have filled it with cat or dog shit, put it in an envelope and mailed it back to him.

Bad mood, pretty much same as this guy did but the phone would have been rammed down his throat

Kenbob

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 01 December 2016, 09:36:05 pm »
I'm not a violent person, I would've disembowelled the driver fried up his innards with some favs beans and washed them down with a nice chianti.ftff ftff ftff.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 01 December 2016, 10:12:45 pm »
I'm not a violent person, I would've disembowelled the driver fried up his innards with some favs beans and washed them down with a nice chianti.ftff ftff ftff.

Hmmmm, harsh but fair fella  :lol :lol :lol :lol . If the driver wants to act hard and be a tw@ then lessons need to be learnt.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #15 on: 01 December 2016, 11:18:15 pm »
The driver was a twat, but the biker could conceivably be done for criminal damage!

"A person who without lawful excuse destroys or damages any property belonging to another intending to destroy or damage any such property or being reckless as to whether any such property would be destroyed or damaged shall be guilty of an offence."

So, maybe it was amusing what the biker did, but it was still stupid.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 December 2016, 06:24:49 am »
Maybe i'm just looking at this from a different angle.

I like phones, it did nothing wrong, i just couldn't deliberately break one out of spite.......i'd rather keep it instead.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 December 2016, 06:37:35 am »
Okay, another angle now.

Firstly the Daily Mail and Daily Star are sister papers, meaning they employ the same sort of retards as 'reporters' that can't spell and just make shit up for fun, so most stories are more than fabricated for their own amusement.

Secondly, after reading this version, where the "wallet slips from his grasp"my doubts are kicking in that this is all staged.
What type of doofus drives out of a petrol garage with their wallet in their hand, hanging out of the drivers window, whilst doing a left turn with only their left hand, and doesn't notice when it falls out of their fingers???

This is all starting to look rather set up to me, unless he was drunk or on drugs, but even still it sounds highly unlikely that you would ever drive like that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3985224/Moment-biker-tried-return-driver-s-wallet-sworn-gets-revenge-smashing-phone.html
« Last Edit: 02 December 2016, 06:38:06 am by darrsi »

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 December 2016, 06:54:56 am »
Hand wallet back, leave phone on roof, follow car and belly laugh as you then watch the phone fall off the roof further down the road.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 December 2016, 09:23:17 am »
Me, I would have kept the wallet grabbed the phone and then phoned the speaking clock in New York  , if they still have such a thing. Then I would have mailed the wallet back to the owner with a brief note saying enjoy your next phone bill twat!!!! also added the safety advice, THINK ONCE THINK TWICE THINK BIKE, just to jog the feckers memory.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 December 2016, 10:04:20 am »

Secondly, after reading this version, where the "wallet slips from his grasp"my doubts are kicking in that this is all staged.
What type of doofus drives out of a petrol garage with their wallet in their hand, hanging out of the drivers window, whilst doing a left turn with only their left hand, and doesn't notice when it falls out of their fingers???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3985224/Moment-biker-tried-return-driver-s-wallet-sworn-gets-revenge-smashing-phone.html

I think tha is just more bad reporting and there own still image shows the wallet on the roof, he has a fag in his right hand

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 December 2016, 10:38:29 am »

I think tha is just more bad reporting and there own still image shows the wallet on the roof, he has a fag in his right hand

There was a story in the Daily Star this morning with the headline "Half of UK muslims want Sharia Law"
The next line was "One out of four muslims want Sharia Law"

That just about sums up their reporters intelligence.  :rolleyes

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03 December 2016, 12:52:21 am »
I had a similar thing happen to me back in the 70's I pulled into a garage in Milford Surrey gassed up went in and paid for the fuel and bought a pint of oil as I knew the old Hillman Minx needed a drink, without thinking chucked my wallet on the roof while I replenished my oil slammed the bonnet jumped in the car and shot off, about a min later I had a car up my arse flashing and tooting at me so I banged the old girl down one (4 speed column change) as gassed it I started to pull away from him but he kept on flashing his lights and i was not going to lose him so I jammed on the brakes jumped out the car slammed my door and walked aggressive up to him and he handed me my wallet and said it came off the roof as you pulled out of the garage, my faced glowed like an electric fire I felt about 2 foot tall (Mind you I am only 2 foot 6 anyway  :rolleyes ) I thanked him he did a 3 point turn and disappeared back the way he came, he must of been chasing me for about 4 miles after he initially caught me up, so I guessing he went about 4 or 5 miles out of his way to return my wallet and I acted like that towards him.   :o
Thinking about it now my face has gone red again, what a twat. :'( 
« Last Edit: 03 December 2016, 12:53:59 am by tommyardin »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03 December 2016, 10:07:49 am »
Its now been picked up here http://cars.aol.co.uk/2016/12/02/good-samaritan-motorcyclist-gets-revenge-on-ungrateful-driver/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1124207150_uk-ttg only they seem to be on the bikers side. Funny how the story is accredited to a person who just plucked the whole lot from the web.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03 December 2016, 10:25:21 am »
Its now been picked up here http://cars.aol.co.uk/2016/12/02/good-samaritan-motorcyclist-gets-revenge-on-ungrateful-driver/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D-1124207150_uk-ttg only they seem to be on the bikers side. Funny how the story is accredited to a person who just plucked the whole lot from the web.

"...While the date of the incident is unknown, it appears to have taken place in the summer, due to the riders lack of gloves..."

Wow, another sharp shooting reporter.
I'm gonna hazard a guess that it happened during the daytime as well, due to the lack of darkness.
They don't call me 'Columbo' for nothing.  :lol