Date: 27-04-24  Time: 02:23 am

Author Topic: 2 more drivers who should be avoided  (Read 8356 times)

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
Re: 2 more drivers who should be avoided
« Reply #25 on: 23 August 2016, 11:21:33 pm »
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 23 August 2016, 11:21:43 pm »
I'm waiting for the footage where some complete and utter maniac takes exception to being filmed and being called a fucking idiot (if they hear)and either knocks him off the bike or gets out and hands him his arse......It will happen, it's just a numbers game and a matter of time. If you look for trouble long enough, you will find it. The ironic thing about it is, Sreetbudgie is the only one getting stressed out and irate, the offenders are blissfully unaware and probably chilled out to fuck. :lol

I drive into London every night and I have a  dash camera installed. It only goes on when someone near to me is driving erratically or unpredictably. I have become irritated with drivers before and recorded it but fortunately I have always deleted it when I realise what a dick I sound with my running commentary.
The other week driving through Hackney I saw a car pull a dangerous manoeuvre, screech to a halt and  4 youths steamed out wielding machetes and axes in pursuit of someone they recognised on the street. Don't know whether they caught him or not but remember thinking at the time....Glad I didn't pull them up over their dangerous manoeuvre....You see, you just never know. ;)

Ah but did you take the car keys? :lol
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 August 2016, 02:00:43 am »
Surprisingly no I didn't. I'll tell you what else I didn't do..... Think to myself.... I wish streetbudgie was here then we could wait for them to come back and call them fucking idiots  :lol

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 August 2016, 08:22:04 am »
I'm waiting for the footage where some complete and utter maniac takes exception to being filmed and being called a fucking idiot (if they hear)and either knocks him off the bike or gets out and hands him his arse......It will happen, it's just a numbers game and a matter of time. If you look for trouble long enough, you will find it. The ironic thing about it is, Sreetbudgie is the only one getting stressed out and irate, the offenders are blissfully unaware and probably chilled out to fuck. :lol

I drive into London every night and I have a  dash camera installed. It only goes on when someone near to me is driving erratically or unpredictably. I have become irritated with drivers before and recorded it but fortunately I have always deleted it when I realise what a dick I sound with my running commentary.
The other week driving through Hackney I saw a car pull a dangerous manoeuvre, screech to a halt and  4 youths steamed out wielding machetes and axes in pursuit of someone they recognised on the street. Don't know whether they caught him or not but remember thinking at the time....Glad I didn't pull them up over their dangerous manoeuvre....You see, you just never know. ;)

They had probably just seen streetbudgie :)

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 August 2016, 12:13:18 pm »
Surprisingly no I didn't. I'll tell you what else I didn't do..... Think to myself.... I wish streetbudgie was here then we could wait for them to come back and call them fucking idiots  :lol

how do you know it wasn't streetbudgie they'd recognised  ;)

sorry already been said
« Last Edit: 24 August 2016, 12:14:15 pm by midden »

JOE

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 25 August 2016, 08:35:32 am »

2:30 in and then again at 4 minutes  :D

Val

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Foccer-Wulf
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 25 August 2016, 09:13:11 am »
If you want to see drivers ignoring the roundabout rules come to my local supermarket. For some reason pleanty of guys there just go for it despite been on the left side from you.

Yesterday with my car, which BTW is a huge X5 and I always drive with lights on so you can see me, woman decided to go for it, I braked hard and honked her, and because of the hot weather my window was open and hers too, I kind of yelled:

"WTF lady??"

And she has replied: "I made it"  :rollin :rollin

Seriously?  :lol I wish sometimes I don't brake...
« Last Edit: 25 August 2016, 09:16:14 am by Val »
Adrian Monk: Unless I'm wrong, which, you know, I'm not.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 25 August 2016, 01:44:27 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI

2:30 in and then again at 4 minutes  :D

yeah just like that  ;)

Streetbudgie

• GP Hero
  • Don't mess with a budgie
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 25 August 2016, 04:47:53 pm »
Watch this:

! No longer available

Not so trivial now.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 25 August 2016, 07:15:37 pm »
If you want to see drivers ignoring the roundabout rules come to my local supermarket. For some reason pleanty of guys there just go for it despite been on the left side from you.

Yesterday with my car, which BTW is a huge X5 and I always drive with lights on so you can see me, woman decided to go for it, I braked hard and honked her, and because of the hot weather my window was open and hers too, I kind of yelled:

"WTF lady??"

And she has replied: "I made it"  :rollin :rollin

Seriously?  :lol I wish sometimes I don't brake...

Get it right Val

1) You shouted "FFS bitch"
2) The wife replied "Feckin BMW tossers"

Just thought we'd get it straight  :lol
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25 August 2016, 07:43:28 pm »
The reality is. You have to ride as if you are invisible to 50% of car drivers and the other 50% are trying to kill you!

Regardless of if they are on the phone, in a vehicle with poor visibility, left hand drive, if they are lost, distracted, foreign, inexperienced, old, disabled, tired, impaired through drink or drugs, unfamiliar with the area... whatever. It is your vigilance that will keep you alive.

You can film them all day and get angry but you'll just annoy yourself and everyone else on the forum.

I drive 50-70,000 miles a year. I've seen it all and made a few mistakes in my time. Oh well!  :-)
« Last Edit: 25 August 2016, 08:44:52 pm by Bretty »
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25 August 2016, 08:17:11 pm »
The reality is. You have to ride as if you are invisible to 50% of car drivers and the other 50% are trying to kill you!

Regardless of if the are on the phone, in a vehicle with poor visibility, left hand drive, if they are lost, distracted, foreign, inexperienced, old, disabled, tired, impaired through drink or drugs, unfamiliar with the area... whatever. It is your vigilance that will keep you alive.

You can film them all day and get angry but you'll just annoy yourself and everyone else on the forum.

I drive 50-70,000 miles a year. I've seen it all and made a few mistakes in my time. Oh well!  :-)

You missed out feckin cyclists  :grumble
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26 August 2016, 06:13:48 pm »

Regardless of if the are on the phone, in a vehicle with poor visibility, left hand drive, if they are lost, distracted, foreign, inexperienced, old, disabled, tired, impaired through drink or drugs, unfamiliar with the area... whatever. It is your vigilance that will keep you alive.

Speaking of cyclists CCTV neighbourhood watching had a cyclist running over a toddler.  Not once was it said he shouldn't have been on the pavement. It's about time the police took action. 

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26 August 2016, 06:55:53 pm »

And a special shout out for BMW drivers  :lol
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 26 August 2016, 08:20:10 pm »

I NEVER RIDE AS IF I'M INVISIBLE TO ANYONE AND ALL TRAFFIC IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!

SIMILAR MILEAGE (ON A BIKE) AND TOTALLY AGREE :-)
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

Bretty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 26 August 2016, 10:09:45 pm »

Admittedly, I predominantly ride in central london, mostly filtering or overtaking and this seems to be the case most of the time.  :)
-suck-squeeze-bang-blow-

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 27 August 2016, 12:30:34 am »
 :agree
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.