Date: 28-03-24  Time: 11:33 am

Author Topic: Midlands's meet up  (Read 5891 times)

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS 600 2003, FZS 600 2000
    • View Profile
Re: Midlands's meet up
« Reply #25 on: 24 May 2016, 11:08:26 am »
I was really looking forward to meeting everybody. Unfortunately, I had an off last week and will not be recovered from the injuries. Broken rib, Bennett's fracture needing immediate surgery, contusions and badly swollen left leg, which gave the medics cause for concern. Surgeon told me that I may not regain sufficient movement to be able to ride again but we shall see. It won't be for lack of trying !
 Fazer is battered and scraped. Someone picking it up this week to do an assessment.
Anyway, I'll be thinking of you all on the day.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 May 2016, 11:49:11 am »
I was really looking forward to meeting everybody. Unfortunately, I had an off last week and will not be recovered from the injuries. Broken rib, Bennett's fracture needing immediate surgery, contusions and badly swollen left leg, which gave the medics cause for concern. Surgeon told me that I may not regain sufficient movement to be able to ride again but we shall see. It won't be for lack of trying !
 Fazer is battered and scraped. Someone picking it up this week to do an assessment.

Really sorry to hear about your accident Anquetil. Take it easy fella, wishing you a speedy recuperation.  :)
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 May 2016, 11:59:54 am »
Thank-you very much, celticdog. Much appreciated.

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 May 2016, 09:53:21 pm »

Really sorry to hear about your accident Anquetil. Take it easy fella, wishing you a speedy recuperation.  :)

As I could not put it better, as Celticdog say.

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 2016, 10:03:14 pm »
Thank-you, Chris.

karlo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • By Fazer I Fly!