Date: 19-04-24  Time: 05:08 am

Author Topic: Slim 4 Dazza  (Read 1189 times)

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Slim 4 Dazza
« on: 27 March 2016, 06:56:19 pm »
Met up with Dazza and his Brother today, a few showers , lots of wet roads , very dirty bikes but good safe fun, it's good to get out on a proper wet road time to time to lose any fear of them and get used to them, build confidence.
We even had some dry roads after dinner stop at the Crossgates café. Went up to Newtown and rode towards Crossgates, wet roads so nice steady 60ish
was aimed for.
Then A49 back towards Kington and Hereford, I took them to the Water breaks its neck falls at New Radnor for a few pics and something different lol

And there is a steep stone bank where couples write their name on a rock and place it there for good luck

Oh Dazza is so lovely
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Slim 4 Dazza
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2016, 07:11:44 pm »
 :lol

good to see yous guys out n about Slim and the fazer too......I might decide to be a biker soon if I get the thing back...hopefully Tuesday.

+1 on wet riding now and again...I always had a fear of it until I picked up my thou from Manchester and had to come all the way home in torrential rain...halfway through my fear was conquered.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Slim 4 Dazza
« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2016, 08:12:13 am »
Yes, I love riding the Fazer, I am glad we got out, better than sitting at home.
Whats the story with your bike ?
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.