Date: 26-04-24  Time: 19:13 pm

Author Topic: Beautiful Diamond Ring set in Platinum with indipendant £4750 Value Genuine Sale  (Read 2036 times)

adeejaysdelight

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I love riding my bike!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tuono RSV, YZF 1000, CBF 125
    • View Profile
    • www.roadrashjeans.com
Right Foccers, due to, erm, unforeseen circumstances I find myself with an expensive ring and an empty hoose! Well, I've still got my cat and my bike, so it's not all bad. Haha!!!  :lol

Really though, genuine sale here. I've had it on Gumtree and all I'm getting is nutters wanting to swap it for a pot noodle and a go on their trampoline. I don't use eBay anymore cause its terrible, and the jeweller I bought it from is offering me just over 1/3 what I paid for it. So I thought I'd see if anyone on here is interested.

I'd be willing to meet within 100 miles of Glasgow if your a distance away. Nice days only cause I would bring the bike. I would accept bank transfer, but I would prefer you arranged shipping due to the value of the ring. I would arrange shipping for you if that's a problem, but full insurance would be required. Viewing welcome.

Beautiful Diamond Ring set in Platinum

Very high quality, beautifully made and expensive

Round cut, G, SI2, 0.72CT

All paperwork including independent valuation for £4750

Your welcome to have it valued for yourself, provided you can leave a deposit.

This really is a beautiful ring and would make any woman happy

Genuine reason for sale

Not quite sure what to do with my early mid-life crisis. Ideas on a post card to P.O.BOX 150...

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
So you got caught then  :lol
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Very sad to hear :( ............but what bike are you getting with the procedes ;)

Glwts Adee & i wish the new you plenty of freedom & fun....at least for a little while.

You've always come across as genuine on here so hopefully someone takes you up on it.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile

Sorry to hear your news.

I fear you may never get near that price second hand. We've got chap we know who's a jeweller in Hatton Garden, I remember him saying that most "highstreet" shops will add up to 70% mark up on their products.  Therefore second hand value will be a lot less.  :(

Have you tried pawn shops?  Not sure if they would be any better?  Or, try a local jeweller (not a chain), someone who sells more bespoke items.

I found this online https://www.wpdiamonds.co.uk/diamond-jewellery/rings/?gclid=CMz95M7JtcsCFUlmGwodgU8DAA don't know if it would be any good.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
I can't believe the original seller would only give you 1/3rd of the price after what was probably an upsetting time. Ripoff bastids. Good luck mate ;-)
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Ah man !!!! did you cut her finger off ?
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

downey

• WSB Pack Hound
  • loving the new ivanised beast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
sheeeeet,  :eek  bet that will make a doozy of a story ,plenty of other women out there to relive you of your cash and nag you to death,keep looking you'll find the right one  :thumbup
please god let the sun keep shining

fireblake

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
So sorry to hear your bad news. It's a beautiful ring, if I had the money! But on a plus note, I do have a Pot Noodle and a Trampoline. Let's cut a deal?

Mickey the Moocher
Sent from my villa in the South of France.

adeejaysdelight

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I love riding my bike!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tuono RSV, YZF 1000, CBF 125
    • View Profile
    • www.roadrashjeans.com
Thanks for all the sentiments guys. Very considerate... But I should have been clearer in my writing. 12 years in to the relationship and I thought "I've had enough", and that was that. Within six weeks I had my house and my freedom back. And I'll tell you what, being 35 and single is awesome. That was actually over a year ago now, and I've been lucky enought to meet a beautiful woman that's four sizes down at the waist and three sizes up at the chest from the EX  :thumbup . She's funny, kind-hearted, independent and her old man rides a bike.

The ring has to go because I don't really want to have to explain it if she stumbled across it, and she could think it was for her... That would make for and awkward conversation. Erm, no sweetheart, I'm, erm, selling that and going to buy a soft-top...  :lol

I've had to just bite the bullet and accept that eBay may be the way to go. The auction ends later today. I'll let you know if I get what I want for it.
Not quite sure what to do with my early mid-life crisis. Ideas on a post card to P.O.BOX 150...