Date: 20-04-24  Time: 00:47 am

Author Topic: frank is on his way,  (Read 1130 times)

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
frank is on his way,
« on: 29 December 2015, 05:02:34 pm »
I am down in west wales and just came from the beach with the dogs,  my god its windy out there bolt down your hatches. :eek
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: frank is on his way,
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2015, 01:32:55 pm »
Yep, big Frank is going to do some damage- time to batten down the hatches . . . I'll have to tidy up the garden or it's going to end up all over the place, I don't want the neighbour complaining again, he's bigger than me.
« Last Edit: 30 December 2015, 01:33:28 pm by celticdog »
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2015, 02:12:16 pm »
I haven't sorted the damage from ol' Des yet - fence down and roof felt ripped off the shed. Can't get anything done till the holiday is over, and fencing companies around here are flat-out already, so might be a while yet  :rolleyes  Shed is going for a bigger one, so not too concerned about that.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2015, 12:06:13 pm »
I picked the wrong times for travelling back to wales from scotland....yesterday & the day before.......managed to get through the borders areas before they got flooded...the M74 turned into a river later i seen a video of it with cars submerged.

It seemed to pass over us around herefordshire as ive never driven in such heavy rain before ...allot of aquaplaning & searching desperately for other car lights through the windscreen.....of course i made it but it was a bit twitchy with the car packed to the gunnels and the wife, baby & dog all needing home safely......had a few beers when i got home to celebrate 8)
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 December 2015, 05:37:09 pm »
Noggy,, you still got that baby,,wow, I guessed you may of sent it back :lol :lol
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 04 January 2016, 11:31:12 pm »
come back Frank.......due to high winds the ozzy took down the car park barriers, saved me a shed load in charges :lol
fire never sleeps