Date: 25-04-24  Time: 00:55 am

Author Topic: kids go cart for sale  (Read 879 times)

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
kids go cart for sale
« on: 20 September 2015, 09:49:44 am »
Having a clear out and found a go cart I was building for my son, hes 15 now and outgrown it  :o....built using a ransoms lawn mower engine of approximately 90/100 cc with centrifugal clutch, one speed no gearbox, cable operated disc brake, suitable for ages 8-12 ish, could be used as is or strip down and paint/fettle...great father/mother son/daughter project.....can deliver for cost of fuel or free if local.....open to offers before it goes on ebay tonight.....get the kids off the play station x box and onto a proper toy   ;)
« Last Edit: 20 September 2015, 09:51:59 am by red98 »
One, is never going to be enough.....

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: kids go cart for sale
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2015, 11:23:11 am »
At least u sprayed it the right colour....
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

Adscan

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • - BWS125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 September 2015, 09:49:21 am »
Still got this? how much you after?

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 September 2015, 10:57:23 am »
Had good intentions to get this on ebay last night  :o.....out in the pick up and blew a big hole in the exhaust so had to sort that out    :\..........two inquiries on the go cart, ADSCAN you were second, anyway the cart did'nt make ebay, so how much do I want for it ? good question.........the engine came from a " ransomes marquis " lawn mower and is probably worth more than the go cart  to the right person.....iam not greedy and the kids will get a lot more fun from a go cart than an old mower....I started building this to give my son an interest other than Xbox and learn some proper skills on the way......which it did but not as much as I had hoped...........£70 is what I would like for it, not sure on carrier prices as it is heavy, off work today to sort the exhaust on my pick up when thats done ill pop down to my local carrier company and see what they can do....picture was taken last year before I put it away for the winter, if time allows I'll dig it out and fire it up    :).....I definitely got more fun out of this project than my son, proper boys thing   :lol
One, is never going to be enough.....

brooker81

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Busa,Fzs600,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2015, 11:06:59 am »
I'm still interested. Pending courier prices