Date: 25-04-24  Time: 01:06 am

Author Topic: For sale - Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada Factory  (Read 1846 times)

Stunts

• imageJuly 08
    Quite fast for a fat bloke

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
For sale - Aprilia Pegaso 650 Strada Factory
« on: 21 February 2012, 01:15:14 pm »
Hi all,

With the arrival of our new daughter I need to liquidize assets and the simplest one to liquidize first is my bike. Come June I won't be able to use it anyway as I'll be dropping our son off at school every day, so the bike won't be used  :(

Anyhoo - it's an Aprilia Pegaso Strada Factory (as you may have guessed) and I have owned it for around 5 months. In that time I haven't ridden her much and she's been tucked away in my garage, keeping snug for spring.

She is an '09 model with 9.5k miles on the clock. The bike is minty mcmint as you would expect and I have looked after her for the time I have had her.

She will have standard cans upon sale (akrapovic cans are available separately to bike negotiations) but I'll leave the Scotoiler fitted. The intercom will also be coming off.

She's a lovely bike to look at and ride - very good for those wanting this kind of bike but maybe coming up short in the leg department. Light and manoeuvrable and good on fuel.

Anyway - pictures paint a thousand words:

The bike is in Leighton Buzzard. I'm after OIRO £2900 please. It's a sad sale, but the upside is that in a couple of years I'll get a newer, bigger bike as recompense :)