Date: 20-04-24  Time: 02:48 am

Author Topic: Today is a good day  (Read 1359 times)

Bracechenko

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Today is a good day
« on: 19 February 2012, 05:26:58 pm »
Sunny skies, dry roads and a good ride wiv me mates from Chepstow > Abergavenny > Brecon > Cardiff.....good times! Shame about the salt though!

Took out the FZ1 which hasn't seen daylight for over a month, I forget how much of a fecking rip snorting animal it is when i'm feeling frisky....love it  :D

dolau

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
Re: Today is a good day
« Reply #1 on: 19 February 2012, 06:02:07 pm »
And some cracking roads around this area- let me know if you are coming back up here and I will show you some you may have missed

59 going on 57

Bracechenko

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 February 2012, 06:16:38 pm »
And some cracking roads around this area- let me know if you are coming back up here and I will show you some you may have missed

Sounds good Dolau, I live in Cardiff and often do the route mentioned so any new roads would be welcomed. I'll let you know when i'm out next, prob the next free weekend I have that's sunny!

dolau

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 February 2012, 06:35:02 pm »
I live near Llandrindod Wells  :o

Weekends are difficult with elderly relatives to look after but I will try and fit in - get every other one off  :rolleyes .

Depending how far you want to go in a day we go out every fourth Friday - next run is 16th March- we start in Crossgates but we will come down to Abergavenny this time to run the route that Viv Haworth Booth showed me- down to Chepstow and then up the Wye valley to Hereford with copious chip and coffee stops-as a mark of respect- she was a lovely woman

59 going on 57

Bracechenko

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 February 2012, 09:01:34 pm »
Yeah that's the A466 to Monmouth yeah?....nice road and chips sound good. Don't think I can make 16th but i'll get in touch the next time i'm out and see what you're up to.

Nice 1

madmondeoman

• GP Hero
  • Needs some 2 wheel therapy
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 February 2012, 09:52:25 am »
I have relatives in Llandrindod Wells and Knighton. Knighton has a hell of a hill to walk up and very little mobile phone reception when I was there last year

dolau

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 February 2012, 01:06:15 pm »
I have virtually no mobile signal at home- which is a good thing! :rollin
59 going on 57