Date: 26-04-24  Time: 12:57 pm

Author Topic: The French causing probelms again.  (Read 24447 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Re: The French causing probelms again.
« Reply #75 on: 29 July 2015, 01:08:53 pm »
Youth unemployment? You want democracy and capitalism, why stop employers from getting cheaper labour?! You didn't mind cheap materials from 3rd world countries, why mind cheap labour?

For someone who comes from Serbia I think you need to look into your own countries recent history before you criticise the failings of the UK and other Western European nations.
Oh!!! and before you start slagging me off, my Daughter Inlaw hails from Albania.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2015, 01:19:46 pm by lew600fazer »
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #76 on: 29 July 2015, 04:03:45 pm »
Youth unemployment? You want democracy and capitalism, why stop employers from getting cheaper labour?! You didn't mind cheap materials from 3rd world countries, why mind cheap labour?

For someone who comes from Serbia I think you need to look into your own countries recent history before you criticise the failings of the UK and other Western European nations.
Oh!!! and before you start slagging me off, my Daughter Inlaw hails from Albania.

I can say all the worst about history from 1988 to today. Have attended many anti-government demonstrations at the time of wars. However, Serbia is not a subject of discussion here.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2015, 04:04:36 pm by Slaninar »
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 29 July 2015, 04:43:06 pm »
Correct it is not but you seem happy enough to point out the failings of the UK and other EU nations.
If you have  a skill and are willing to work for the going rate of pay here in the UK or the EU feel free to come , but please do not do what others do and undercut the minimum wage scales set by law in these countries. There are plenty of bent employers around who will happily let you work for a £ under the going rate.
Just tell me what you think the masses that are crossing the Medi have to offer use here in European Union, they are all on the scrounge and just want a free meal ticket.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #78 on: 29 July 2015, 05:05:19 pm »
Correct it is not but you seem happy enough to point out the failings of the UK and other EU nations.

In terms of influx of refugees - yes, they are responsible to a degree. Just as I blame mostly Serbia of all the former Yugoslav republics for the war and crisis here, I blame "the west" mostly for the problems in the middle east, and to a certain degree Africa.

If you have  a skill and are willing to work for the going rate of pay here in the UK or the EU feel free to come

This is not easy, especially in the UK. Geting a visa and a work permit...

but please do not do what others do and undercut the minimum wage scales set by law in these countries. There are plenty of bent employers around who will happily let you work for a £ under the going rate.
Just tell me what you think the masses that are crossing the Medi have to offer use here in European Union, they are all on the scrounge and just want a free meal ticket.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to work for money. Just like everyone else.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2015, 05:11:14 pm by mickvp »

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 29 July 2015, 05:28:35 pm »
It appears that some did make it on foot through the tunnel and are now being processed as asylum or whatever,,,economic migrants more like.

When this word gets back there will be more raids on the tunnels
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 29 July 2015, 05:59:42 pm »
It appears that some did make it on foot through the tunnel and are now being processed as asylum or whatever,,,economic migrants more like.

When this word gets back there will be more raids on the tunnels

+1 If allowed to remain, even on appeal, then others will consider it a viable option. Expect lots of incidents, delays and deaths because of some warped sense of responsibility from a bunch of politicians and liberals

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #81 on: 29 July 2015, 05:59:54 pm »
snipers in the tunnel from tonight.

When this word gets back, they may think again.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 29 July 2015, 06:30:38 pm »
For every one of them that manages to make it to the UK illegally there is probably another 1000 back home that the people smugglers are now taking money off and telling of the success that others before have had.
We are now officially endorsing people smuggling, criminals smuggling people who have no identification that can be checked properly and these same criminals are financing terrorists.
Just google links between people smugglers and terrorism , the amount of money these criminals are making make drug smugglers look poor, they are charging £8000 per person., where the hell do these people find eight grand?

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 29 July 2015, 08:58:59 pm »
Anyway....The French.....Economic terrorism as I see it, holding our country to ransom and effecting businesses all over Europe.
What can be done about it ? I'm not sure without doing something drastic which will be open to severe criticism. The trouble is, the French authorities aren't taking control. Only this week I heard a story of the French police preying on British motorist and fining them for speeding when they weren't and laughing at them with contempt. They hate us for some reason.
Picture of our main artery to Europe, the knock on effect on all the local villages and side roads are totally unacceptable.
It's only when you see this for yourself you  realise the scale of the problem. This traffic jam, taking up both carriageways of the M20 stretches from the terminal to almost Maidstone, as far as your eyes can see in both directions from where I took this picture.
« Last Edit: 29 July 2015, 09:34:06 pm by dazza »

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #84 on: 29 July 2015, 09:18:11 pm »
My Mrs is heading to Eurotunnel I  the morning. Hopefully she will get across of.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 29 July 2015, 10:18:02 pm »
AS said on the BBC news, stop blaming the French. They only have to say fuck border controls. At least you still have to show your passport when entering the port/euro tunnel areas. They only have to wave everyone through load the ferry and let the UK sort the problem out our side and then all they have to do is introduce border controls for those entering France from the UK and send them back. So those of us think us giving £7 million to help beef up and assist the french at the end of the day that is small change.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 30 July 2015, 04:16:11 am »

on the news yesterday was a figure from the French I believe saying that they have recently stopped circa 37, 000 illegal immigrants from entering the UK....that is staggering....only the ones they know that they stopped.

the same day I hear that the British Army has cut its numbers ahead of schedule by 20,000............now stands at about 80, 000 strong...or weak rather.

so the UK government has crippled the British Army to save money...... but will end up with a far greater number of immigrants  that will cost it more than the average squaddie......and be foc all good.....and allot will end up being terror threats.

ah well......I bet allot of folk moaning about the immigrants still voted to keep the torys in....this is the result...you can keep your posh houses and have them ransacked by a mob of Liberians right after they've shit on your Leylandii's & scoffed your Bichon Frise. :evil
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 04 August 2015, 04:56:28 pm »
Is it any wonder we are having hoards from all over wanting to get into the UK.

That fecking Idiot Cameron is giving them all the encouragement they will ever need.

He said: "This is very testing, I accept that, because you have got a swarm of people coming across the Mediterranean, seeking a better life, wanting to come to Britain because Britain has got jobs, it's got a growing economy, it's an incredible place to live.
[/size]Well done David best advert for the UK in years, do you ever actually  stop and think that maybe you are not sending these scumbags the message they need to be told and hear. The message should be WE DON'T WANT YOU , WE ARE FULL UP, THERE IS NOTHING HERE FOR YOU, WE WILL NOT FEED YOU, WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF AID APART FROM A TICKET BACK OR BETTER STILL FREE TRANSPORT BACK TO WERE EVER YOU CAME FROM.[/color]
[/size]The man is not in touch with how the vast majority of people in the UK and Europe feel.[/color]
[/size]Time to target a few bang bang, some of these guys have to be ISIS that is a good enough excuse.[/color]

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 03 September 2015, 08:04:55 pm »
Don't let compassion drown . . .
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #89 on: 03 September 2015, 09:53:38 pm »
The news reports last night and this morning were telling us about the problems in Budapest. They had closed the railway station and told people that they needed to register for asylum there. None wanted to as they knew the benefits were better elsewhere.

The other night there was a documentary on C4 about the migrants trying to climb onto trucks in Calais. The reason they gave? "In England they give you a house. They give you money while they sort out your papers so you can work". These are not asylum seekers, they are economic migrants.

As a Country we need to make it clear and advertise the fact that illegal immigrants will be shipped back to their homeland and NO benefits are available to them. Our politicians are too weak for that though. We will continue to give them housing and cash.

I have nothing against real asylum seekers and they are welcome here if this is the first safe country they get to. If the first safe country is Spain or France, or Turkey or Italy, they should claim asylum there, not continue to England for a free house.

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 03 September 2015, 09:59:39 pm »
well said bbrown, that,s the facts of it, also how many are terrorists, ? we wouldn't know until it is to late,. :'(
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #91 on: 04 September 2015, 01:12:15 pm »

And I'm sure they're all terrorists, coming to destroy the lovely peace loving countries.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 04 September 2015, 01:27:44 pm »

And I'm sure they're all terrorists, coming to destroy the lovely peace loving countries.

What is the acceptable level of terrorists per 10,000 illegal immigrants then? The whole of the EU and a fair few other countries have enough trouble keeping tabs on their own home grown terrorists to want to allow just one more in.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 04 September 2015, 03:21:20 pm »
Yes yet again the guy from Serbia has an opinion on how the west should behave.
Funny I am just reading a book at the moment about the atrocities that took place in and around Sarajevo,
I will say the west has a lot to answer for over the years how dare they stop the Serbians slaughtering Muslims in there hundreds of thousands???
We in the west have only ourselves to blame, assisted in the removal of Gadaffi , again arming the so called freedom fighters in Syria, the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Oh yes we will pay a heavy price at the end of the day. Even if just a few ISIS members get in and try and cause murder an mayhem.
A sad fact of life is the security forces need to get lucky all of the time, a terrorist only needs to get lucky ONCE.

It really is time to stop pussy footing about over this immigrant thing, the world needs to put boots on the ground again and go in for the long haul, rid the world of these scum bags. When that job is done the people of these war torn countries should be given assistance to rebuild their lives and devastated regions.
The oil majors should be made to stump up vast amounts of funds to assist in this regeneration, lets face it Iraq was all about oil, etc!

Have you ever noticed the favoured weapon of a terrorist seems to be the AK47 Kalashnikov, what western arms manufacturer makes these then. :eek  The big bad old west eh!!!!
« Last Edit: 04 September 2015, 03:29:03 pm by lew600fazer »

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #94 on: 04 September 2015, 06:27:43 pm »
What is the acceptable level of terrorists per 10,000 illegal immigrants then? The whole of the EU and a fair few other countries have enough trouble keeping tabs on their own home grown terrorists to want to allow just one more in.

Exactly. You can't arrest all the people.

What caused those problems? Once stable countries, Siria, Lybia etc were given democracy, whether they wanted or not, by US & NATO (Germany, France, and the UK).

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #95 on: 04 September 2015, 06:31:37 pm »

Yes yet again the guy from Serbia has an opinion on how the west should behave.
Funny I am just reading a book at the moment about the atrocities that took place in and around Sarajevo,
I will say the west has a lot to answer for over the years how dare they stop the Serbians slaughtering Muslims in there hundreds of thousands???

I blame Serbia mostly for all that horror. But it is true that the west did nothing to make it better, only made it worse with economic embargo.

[/font][/size]

We in the west have only ourselves to blame, assisted in the removal of Gadaffi , again arming the so called freedom fighters in Syria, the Taliban in Afghanistan.
[/font]

Exactly.

[/size]

Oh yes we will pay a heavy price at the end of the day. Even if just a few ISIS members get in and try and cause murder an mayhem.
A sad fact of life is the security forces need to get lucky all of the time, a terrorist only needs to get lucky ONCE.

It really is time to stop pussy footing about over this immigrant thing, the world needs to put boots on the ground again and go in for the long haul, rid the world of these scum bags. When that job is done the people of these war torn countries should be given assistance to rebuild their lives and devastated regions.
The oil majors should be made to stump up vast amounts of funds to assist in this regeneration, lets face it Iraq was all about oil, etc!

Have you ever noticed the favoured weapon of a terrorist seems to be the AK47 Kalashnikov, what western arms manufacturer makes these then. :eek  The big bad old west eh!!!!
[/size]

You don't have to produce anything in order to (re)sell it. And it is a mess mostly caused by the US & the west.
« Last Edit: 04 September 2015, 06:33:05 pm by Slaninar »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 04 September 2015, 07:44:44 pm »
We fucked over Afghanistan.
We did the same to Iraq.
We screwed Libya.

We thought we could get rid of Assad, that is Assad the friend of Iran and Russia.

So we armed ISIS to screw Assad, while Russia sold unlimited arms to Assad and got backing from Iran.  The civilians in the middle got slaughtered.  How dumb can you get?  Who are the real terrorists?

We screw them over, put in our strong men (dictators) steal their oil and fight over land and influence.

Then we throw our hands up in the air when the refugees start running our way looking for safety.

This is our mess.

Refugees are welcome here!

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 04 September 2015, 07:48:46 pm »
the banker could have been an immigrant himself.?
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

Slaninar

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #98 on: 04 September 2015, 09:07:53 pm »
We did the same to Iraq.
We screwed Libya.

We thought we could get rid of Assad, that is Assad the friend of Iran and Russia.

So we armed ISIS to screw Assad, while Russia sold unlimited arms to Assad and got backing from Iran.  The civilians in the middle got slaughtered.  How dumb can you get?  Who are the real terrorists?

We screw them over, put in our strong men (dictators) steal their oil and fight over land and influence.

Then we throw our hands up in the air when the refugees start running our way looking for safety.

This is our mess.

+1

Lots of refugees going through Serbia. Unofficial policy has been to let them pass through and let the EU fuck with them.   :)

But even with that, we've got some 10,000 so far and rising. Collecting blankets and food, but when the winter comes... it will be tough for all.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 04 September 2015, 09:24:47 pm »
We did the same to Iraq.
We screwed Libya.

This is our mess.

VNA......i dont disagree with lots of the things that you say...clearly you are of open mind....but with open mind comes the chance of just letting anything in.

This "we"..... I hope you dont mean me...or my family.....or my extended family.....becuse we all have values far from what you claim....do you mean yourself......i would hope not......do you mean your own country, the UK...or do you mean half of the world......anyway i think to state that this royal "we" is to blame is to not admit that you participate to be the "we" as one of the sum of parts.

All of this arming ISIS trifle........i do not buy that one bit......ok our government has secret agendas and it is well proven that they fucked up with Iraq....so be it...that is life....they were forced to eat humble pie over that.....but to say that they are arming ISIS....ISIS arm thereselves....through their own funding & pillaging and beheading.....that is quite clear......to suggest otherwise is playing into the hands of ill.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike