Date: 23-04-24  Time: 20:31 pm

Author Topic: Heavy metal fans.  (Read 817 times)

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
Heavy metal fans.
« on: 09 July 2015, 12:02:14 am »

The article misses what could be the important missing link to happiness, a lot of Metal fans also liked motorcycles.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/jul/08/metal-fans-turn-out-to-be-happier-than-everyone-else?CMP=fb_gu

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Heavy metal fans.
« Reply #1 on: 09 July 2015, 07:24:48 am »
Hmmmmm, very debatable.

My brother who is 5 years older is a blatant rock head, covered in Iron Maiden tattoos and a bad judge of sound to the ears, in my opinion, is one thing.
Yet me and my older brother, who's no longer around, but was 7 years older than me but mad on club music, ie: dance, trance, etc, had the same music ideology. Plus, it was him who got me involved in motorbikes, without a doubt.

Music is most definitely a personal thing, and if you can find a partner who shares your taste in ear pleasure then the majority of your troubles will cease to exist.
I've met girls over the years who've seemed utterly most pleasant, then they've expressed their wonder in TOWIE and Kanye West and i've had to stop myself from pretendingly shooting them with my 2 fingers.  :2guns
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Heavy metal fans.
« Reply #2 on: 09 July 2015, 08:02:45 pm »
pink floyd, led zeppelin, rush, cream, deep purple, lynrd skynrd, who, stones, Hendrix, Dylan  . . . the list goes on.
that's what makes me happy, + sexy flirty women + beer + bikes + more beer et al . . .
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.