Date: 28-03-24  Time: 15:18 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 641976 times)

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #2875 on: 23 November 2018, 10:09:58 am »
I couldn't tempt you with Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock then.

:lol You guys set the bar high!

I'd just be happy to cosy up with Rachel Riley or Carol Vorderman.  :b

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: 23 November 2018, 10:21:40 am »
....or Susie Dent from dictionary corner  :b

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #2877 on: 23 November 2018, 10:26:29 am »
I'm Ex-navy so if she has a pulse, any holes a goal! lol

yes I really do have low standards!  :lol :lol
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: 23 November 2018, 04:07:00 pm »

:) A bit 'lanky', although sweet. I like them a little more curvy (in the right places).

Robbie - "if she has a pulse, any holes a goal" becomes applicable for all guys, once they've reached "maturity" (about 40+). No longer fussy. :)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: 23 November 2018, 04:59:06 pm »

I like them a little more curvy (in the right places).
If we're sticking with the word quizzes then Sandi Toksvig it is for you then ;) :lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: 24 November 2018, 10:49:10 pm »
This...............Really don't want to know about anybody's dry vagina...... :crazy .......arrrrrrhhhhhhh........fuck off !

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: 25 November 2018, 12:22:34 am »
My local is shutting an hour early just because there's a group of travellers that have turned up and are being a nuisance!
Why the fuck does everyone else have to suffer?
Why not shunt them out of the door instead?
They can barely talk in any comprehensive language and are drunk and drugged off their nut.
Really pisses me off.  :(
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: 25 November 2018, 12:58:31 am »
Darsi, years ago, we had the same problem in my local.
Irish travellers turned up, four or five at first,then after about two or  three weeks, around twenty or more.
Started causing trouble, picking fights and smashing glasses.
One night the whole pub got together, old enemies buried the hatchet and joined forces.
They got the fuck kicked out of them..... I'll always remember the doors were locked with split second timing,then everone steamed them.......
The only thing they understand...unfortunately.
Those were the days....before CCTV   :lol 🔨🔫⚒🔪⚔☠

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: 25 November 2018, 01:00:51 am »
I'd be a bit careful with those fuckers,especially the young 'uns,they leave enough shit behind 'em wherever they land and they revel in scrapping,ain't to bothered about laying into you mob handed,and they can just disappear to another area if they need to,can't stand the fuckers. :foc
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: 25 November 2018, 01:09:07 am »
This...............Really don't want to know about anybody's dry vagina...... :crazy .......arrrrrrhhhhhhh........fuck off !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2GtlS41j20

Well TFFT, she did not give the full frontal view applying her pussy cream, but it would have looked like a couple of dry old leather Harley D saddle bags. :eek

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: 25 November 2018, 08:25:11 am »
What gets me is Ebay sellers not replying to questions - all I asked was "what is the range of the bike" (very long, comprehensive, boring reply) and " Is The Chicken Chaser a special Edition or import model" - no reply, bastid couldn't be feckin asked  :rolleyes
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: 25 November 2018, 10:23:34 am »
What gets me is Ebay sellers not replying to questions - all I asked was "what is the range of the bike" (very long, comprehensive, boring reply) and " Is The Chicken Chaser a special Edition or import model" - no reply, bastid couldn't be feckin asked  :rolleyes

Errrm!
The main problem with eBay questioners that I find is that they are often time wasters that never check their messages because it was not a genuine inquiry.
But we all have to deal with people like that throughout our lives.

Oh!
Please see images of my replies through the eBay messaging service sent from my computer to the questioner, and, note the dates of the two replies. Also in the 3rd image note the date of the initial enquires.
I think you will find that I responded with an hour or so of receiving said enquiries.
Have a nice day.

Many thanks for you enquiry 'sticka_v8_init'   :fish
« Last Edit: 25 November 2018, 12:40:04 pm by tommyardin »

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: 25 November 2018, 10:33:31 am »
So as you can see my replies were prompt and comprehensive, so, I am not quite sure what else you expected?
Oh do me a favour 'sticka_v8_init' don't waste peoples time, I bet you go around kicking tyres when NOT looking for a vehicle.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: 25 November 2018, 10:45:03 am »
I'd be a bit careful with those fuckers,especially the young 'uns,they leave enough shit behind 'em wherever they land and they revel in scrapping,ain't to bothered about laying into you mob handed,and they can just disappear to another area if they need to,can't stand the fuckers. :foc

I know exactly what they're all about, i've had dealings with them spanning decades.
As far as pubs are concerned it's all about how the staff take a stand against them, some are just way better at handling matters than others. The problem these days is that as soon as you make any refusal towards them they immediately pull the race card on you, which everyone knows is nothing to do with anything. The reason they're not welcome is because they constantly seem on the brink of causing a fight, normally amongst themselves, they have zero respect for anyone else whatsoever, they're not potty trained, they nick anything not tied down with a large fondness for the big toilet rolls, and they are always smashed out of their heads on drugs and booze.
What really fucks me off is that if anyone else behaved like this they'd be instantly ejected, but when they turn up the whole pub has to leave?
Several times we suggested that we just get the police in to fuck them off but they wouldn't do it.
One of them looked about 14yrs old but was downing pints like he was in some sort of competition, a couple of the older ones must've been on cruise control because we really don't know how they were still standing, they were so bad they couldn't even keep their heads up straight, they looked like their necks were broken.
And one bloke standing at the bar let out what i can only describe as the dirtiest wet fart anyone has ever heard before, then had the audacity to look round afterwards to see if anyone was behind him. We are 100% convinced that he shat himself, it was a noise that i will simply never forget.
Then as we were outside waiting to move on, one of their lovely women turns up in a people carrier to pick some of them up, swerving all over the road, cutting people up, and with no lights switched on. She had quite obviously had a skinful as well.  :grumble

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: 25 November 2018, 01:23:41 pm »
So as you can see my replies were prompt and comprehensive, so, I am not quite sure what else you expected?
Oh do me a favour 'sticka_v8_init' don't waste peoples time, I bet you go around kicking tyres when NOT looking for a vehicle.

Errr nope....I just don't turn up  :lol
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: 25 November 2018, 01:27:31 pm »

Errr nope....I just don't turn up  :lol
Say no more

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: 26 November 2018, 12:45:08 pm »
I never knew an oil change could be so frustrating. Youngest daughters Peugeot Bipper 1.3 deisel van. Oil light came on, so I changed the oil and fitted a new filter. Took it out for a run to leak check etc, oil light stayed on. Search on the web as to why, turns out it has an oil degradation counter which checks oil quality and triggers the oil light to come on after a set period. Can I fuck as find a way to reset the counter and also turn off the light, and apparantly the counter will limit the engine to 2k rpm if its not reset, then disable it altogether. Looks like I may have to go to a main stealer, who may also refuse to do that because they havent changed the oil. Purchased from the internet a set of service/repair discs for the van, but they have to set up a windows xp virtual disc on my windows 10 pc, and that has failed to happen for a number of reasons that are gobbledegook to me. So, fished the old windows xp out the loft, plugged it all in, and thats fucked too, just cycling the startup screen then switching off. I have a feeling this is going to turn into a most expensive oil change. Technology making life easier eh!

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2892 on: 26 November 2018, 06:45:11 pm »
I never knew an oil change could be so frustrating. Youngest daughters Peugeot Bipper 1.3 deisel van. Oil light came on, so I changed the oil and fitted a new filter. Took it out for a run to leak check etc, oil light stayed on. Search on the web as to why, turns out it has an oil degradation counter which checks oil quality and triggers the oil light to come on after a set period. Can I fuck as find a way to reset the counter and also turn off the light, and apparantly the counter will limit the engine to 2k rpm if its not reset, then disable it altogether. Looks like I may have to go to a main stealer, who may also refuse to do that because they havent changed the oil. Purchased from the internet a set of service/repair discs for the van, but they have to set up a windows xp virtual disc on my windows 10 pc, and that has failed to happen for a number of reasons that are gobbledegook to me. So, fished the old windows xp out the loft, plugged it all in, and thats fucked too, just cycling the startup screen then switching off. I have a feeling this is going to turn into a most expensive oil change. Technology making life easier eh!

Have you tried this?
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: 26 November 2018, 08:20:18 pm »

Have you tried this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Amy1AJDGkI

Not applicable to our model of van, no service buttons. I checked some of the utoob cures, none work

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: 26 November 2018, 08:52:54 pm »

I know exactly what they're all about, i've had dealings with them spanning decades.
As far as pubs are concerned it's all about how the staff take a stand against them, some are just way better at handling matters than others. The problem these days is that as soon as you make any refusal towards them they immediately pull the race card on you, which everyone knows is nothing to do with anything. The reason they're not welcome is because they constantly seem on the brink of causing a fight, normally amongst themselves, they have zero respect for anyone else whatsoever, they're not potty trained, they nick anything not tied down with a large fondness for the big toilet rolls, and they are always smashed out of their heads on drugs and booze.
What really fucks me off is that if anyone else behaved like this they'd be instantly ejected, but when they turn up the whole pub has to leave?
Several times we suggested that we just get the police in to fuck them off but they wouldn't do it.
One of them looked about 14yrs old but was downing pints like he was in some sort of competition, a couple of the older ones must've been on cruise control because we really don't know how they were still standing, they were so bad they couldn't even keep their heads up straight, they looked like their necks were broken.
And one bloke standing at the bar let out what i can only describe as the dirtiest wet fart anyone has ever heard before, then had the audacity to look round afterwards to see if anyone was behind him. We are 100% convinced that he shat himself, it was a noise that i will simply never forget.
Then as we were outside waiting to move on, one of their lovely women turns up in a people carrier to pick some of them up, swerving all over the road, cutting people up, and with no lights switched on. She had quite obviously had a skinful as well.  :grumble

It's a joke ay? and you talk about the cops!!?? they're to shit scared to front them,if they ever got 'em down the nick the amount of bullshit they'd give would take forever and they know it,that's why they take ages to arrive at the scene if at all,fuckin' wankers. :wall
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2895 on: 27 November 2018, 11:07:17 am »
what gets my goat is whenever anyone wants to put a negative spin of something they describe it in terms as  "The Rise of"-------And it seems now that everything has to br described as a "movement"
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: 02 December 2018, 09:37:55 am »

When a complete stranger says something like 'Smile it might never happen!' to you in street. That's so rude. For all they know you may have just received some awful news. What business is it of theirs anyway.

These are usually the same sort of idiots that think it's amusing to break wind and belch in front of everyone and turn up to formal events in trainers and a trackie. Tossers.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: 02 December 2018, 10:13:46 am »

It's a joke ay? and you talk about the cops!!?? they're to shit scared to front them,if they ever got 'em down the nick the amount of bullshit they'd give would take forever and they know it,that's why they take ages to arrive at the scene if at all,fuckin' wankers. :wall

What the majority of people don't know is that these arseholes are off their nut the majority of times, but come the weekend they are as high as a kite.
Add to that the constant flow of booze, and they will drink until they literally drop.
This is why they like to fight, they're so smashed most of the time they're full of bravado and don't feel a thing when they get injured.
This is also why your average person cannot try and reason with them, it's not a language they understand or respond to.
Trying to be nice and polite to them, as is the normal and decent route to take, will fall on very deaf ears, and will also make you seem weak to them, but for some very shit reason they seem to get away with all sorts of blatant crimes and harassment that the average person would get immediately arrested for?
And if you do have the 'nads to stand up for yourself you get called a racist.
So fucked up.  :groan

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: 02 December 2018, 12:27:12 pm »
This annoys the hell out of me.
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help
(")-(") him gain world domination!

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: 03 December 2018, 12:08:23 pm »

When a complete stranger says something like 'Smile it might never happen!' to you in street. That's so rude. For all they know you may have just received some awful news. What business is it of theirs anyway.

These are usually the same sort of idiots that think it's amusing to break wind and belch in front of everyone and turn up to formal events in trainers and a trackie. Tossers.

Hey! Leave my mother out of this 🤣