Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:28 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 642359 times)

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #2850 on: 15 November 2018, 08:58:54 pm »
I bought some of that air and also some sand off an arab to go with my checkered paint and spirit level bubble collection. :smokin
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: 15 November 2018, 09:48:29 pm »
I bought some of that air and also some sand off an arab to go with my checkered paint and spirit level bubble collection. :smokin

I bought some of those bubbles and was robbed - feck all in the box when I opened it.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: 16 November 2018, 11:02:38 am »
Frosties your mistake was you opened the jar and it escaped so they could rebottle directly :eek and sell it again to grockles and emmets not daft these west country boys  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol 

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #2853 on: 19 November 2018, 09:16:37 am »
 :agree

:lol :lol :lol :lol
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS 600 2003, FZS 600 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: 21 November 2018, 12:04:15 pm »
Inconsiderate parking ! I couldn't go out on the Fazer yesterday due to this, as my bikes are kept at the rear of the house and I couldn't get past the car. It's not the first time this has happened but the people involved are not the sorts that you can have a polite conversation with. Unless you have the backing of a biker gang !  To make matters worse, they have done the same thing today.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #2855 on: 21 November 2018, 12:41:08 pm »
You can call the police for that. Blocking you out is legal, but blocking you in is not.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: 21 November 2018, 01:09:21 pm »
Cheers BBROWN1664. I have just attempted to speak to the driver. He is from Moldova, hardly speaks a word of English. He's moved the car now, but only because he was going somewhere. Regarding the Police : Last year we had a group from Mozambique arrive opposite us. Within a week they had got hold of a car. The following morning I heard a bump, looked out of the window and one of the group had reversed this car into a neighbour's vehicle. He had bounced off it and was now heading towards another car. I went out, opened his door and stopped him. He couldn't speak any English so a neighbour  rang the Police. They gave us an incident number but would not come out. In the meantime he had rung his mates to come round. One of them spoke a bit of English and was laughing and told me that his friend didn't know how to drive. I rang the Police myself and told them this and said that he was a danger to himself and others. All I got was an incident number and a refusal to come out.In the weeks following, he scraped many cars in the street as he couldn't even steer the vehicle. Thank goodness he and his group have pissed off somewhere else. Funnily enough the bloody Moldovans have moved into the house they were living in.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: 21 November 2018, 01:42:13 pm »

One of them spoke a bit of English and was laughing and told me that his friend didn't know how to drive.

Hilarious isn't it :rolleyes

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: 21 November 2018, 01:48:37 pm »
It makes you wonder how many others are driving with no licence and no knowledge of how to drive.

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: 21 November 2018, 03:52:37 pm »
Bloody hell !   the way to get the police out is say hes hit your car and your going to kill him...they come then.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: 21 November 2018, 03:58:19 pm »
Say something accidently racist in the heat of the moment, and they will be there before you finish the sentence.
« Last Edit: 21 November 2018, 03:59:35 pm by steve 10562cc »

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: 21 November 2018, 04:35:10 pm »
You are so right in what you say. They come to the UK to take advantage of all that we have to offer and show no respect to the people that have lived here all their lives. We have lived in this house for 36 years. At that time all the houses were owner/occupier and our children grew up together. We knew all our neighbours and respected each other. There were no problems at all with noise, drugs, parking, violence, such as we have now.The problems started when landlords started buying houses when they came up for sale. They didn't care who they rented them to. Our lives have been made a misery in the past five years, to the point that we may be forced to leave this house. This Summer has been hell. We have been unable to open a window at night in the hot weather due to groups of East Europeans out in the back gardens, drinking, shouting, playing music, often until 3 or 4 am.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: 21 November 2018, 05:44:40 pm »
You are so right in what you say. They come to the UK to take advantage of all that we have to offer and show no respect to the people that have lived here all their lives. We have lived in this house for 36 years. At that time all the houses were owner/occupier and our children grew up together. We knew all our neighbours and respected each other. There were no problems at all with noise, drugs, parking, violence, such as we have now.The problems started when landlords started buying houses when they came up for sale. They didn't care who they rented them to. Our lives have been made a misery in the past five years, to the point that we may be forced to leave this house. This Summer has been hell. We have been unable to open a window at night in the hot weather due to groups of East Europeans out in the back gardens, drinking, shouting, playing music, often until 3 or 4 am.

keep an eye on how many are living in the house and it may be an illegal HMO. (house in multiple occupancy) meaning that the landlord is renting out each bedroom and the living room to different people with out doing all the extra works necessary or registering the house as an HMO. The local council will then have do something.       
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: 21 November 2018, 07:11:46 pm »
Thanks, fazersharp. That is good advice. There have been a few raids on houses in the area for this reason. I have seen transit vans arriving here from other countries. The back doors are opened and out jump half a dozen people carrying rucksacks and bags, who then enter one property.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: 21 November 2018, 07:38:48 pm »

its a story you hear more and more.  My son had to move my grandson out of his (Peterborough) city school as at ten years old he could barely read or write. Problem was, they spoke 44 languages at (less than ten percent white/british kids per class) that school, so he spent most of his time waiting for translators. Dare to question that with the liberal left and its the usual racist/xenophobe/ Nazi shite chucked at you and your family.
grandson is now sixteen, and having attended a school out in the sticks for six years, actually has done pretty well and caught up. I will never, ever understand the way the indigenous population of this country have become the last on the list for the benefits of living here, and have to accept that their way of life, fought for by so many previous generations, is now deemed by so many to be an acceptable casualty for the great multiculturism project. Well, fuck them...
« Last Edit: 21 November 2018, 07:43:48 pm by ogri48 »

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: 21 November 2018, 08:53:07 pm »
Well said ogri48 . I couldn't agree more.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: 21 November 2018, 10:06:48 pm »
 :agree
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: 22 November 2018, 12:00:14 pm »
Last night I saw a car (old audi ) that had his phone in a cradle in the air vent --- so far so good but he was watching/had playing some sort of music video whilst driving. WTF  :eek   He first got my attention because he under took me on a 30mph dual carriageway he too was going to be turning right further up the road but my 30mph was not fast enough for him.
« Last Edit: 22 November 2018, 12:00:50 pm by fazersharp »

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: 22 November 2018, 01:28:09 pm »
Bloody hell !   the way to get the police out is say hes hit your car and your going to kill him...they come then.

Or mention you think he’s got a gun  :evil
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: 22 November 2018, 02:25:20 pm »

I will never, ever understand the way the indigenous population of this country have become the last on the list for the benefits of living here, and have to accept that their way of life, fought for by so many previous generations, is now deemed by so many to be an acceptable casualty for the great multiculturism project. Well, fuck them...

The problem is we are a country afraid to speak out, instead turn a blind eye. We are getting walked all over, by multi culturism.

Plus those now settling in the UK are sucking every last penny and resource out of our public services (NHS, Council homes, just to start), to support themselves plus their families with many children, while they sit around on these benefits. Oh plus most of the time they also refuse to integrate into our society that is supporting them with open arms (effectively).  <<<EDIT: Well at least a particular 'ethnic group' who actually are the worst culprits - bringing their 3rd world mentality and 500 yr old rules with them (rejecting those already set out in this country). It's a takeover.

Anyone seen the new TV advert against "hate crimes"?? You see flashes of young adults, all appearing diverse in their image, most young women wearing head scarves. Then you see a flash of one "white" man sat in a wheelchair (weak)!! Likely filmed and pushed onto our TV screens by an equally diverse group of individuals who have got themselves into high places, TV, government etc, now they have become influential !

It's a plague - my deepest sorrow goes to our (native BRITISH) young generations of children who will grow up into what will be an even more diverse and wicked country, compared to what we see today.
« Last Edit: 22 November 2018, 02:31:47 pm by F4celess »

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: 22 November 2018, 05:25:58 pm »
Oh dear! It does not bode well  :'(

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: 22 November 2018, 10:07:01 pm »
I like to watch the sky at night but for a long time now I cannot help noticing that almost every scientist/ expert they have on is a woman, the last episode there were 3 women and one man. I am sure that when they turn up at a place they insist on them putting forward a woman and its only through gritted teeth that they allow a man to come on when they really cannot come up with a women expert enough.Total discrimination, but its doing more harm than good because people see that and get a false impression that the scientific community is full of women when it is not as they are massively under represented.     

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: 23 November 2018, 12:10:43 am »
I am happy to watch Doctor Hannah Fry and Prof Alice Roberts any time they come on TV  :D

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: 23 November 2018, 12:17:20 am »
I am happy to watch Doctor Hannah Fry and Prof Alice Roberts any time they come on TV  :D
I couldn't tempt you with Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock then.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: 23 November 2018, 12:37:08 am »
I couldn't tempt you with Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock then.

Not me you couldn’t  :\