Date: 19-11-17  Time: 21:48 PM

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat"  (Read 128630 times)

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #1725 on: 14 November 2017, 11:43:53 PM »
Complete fucktards who park on the opposite side of the road facing you and leave their headlamps on - FFS even the highway code has more sense than these idiots...............and why do they have the nerve to get pissed off when I hit my main beam. Years ago it was common sense.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: 15 November 2017, 05:26:13 AM »
Complete fucktards who park on the opposite side of the road facing you and leave their headlamps on - FFS even the highway code has more sense than these idiots...............and why do they have the nerve to get pissed off when I hit my main beam. Years ago it was common sense.

Or hazard lights, so it looks like they're about to pull out on you as you approach them. There's a nursery on my way to work and the parents have obviously been ill advised to leave their hazards on when dropping their kids off so you get a whole load of them with indicators flashing but all parked on the wrong side of the road.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - fzs600, hon400/4, suzX7, honCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 15 November 2017, 06:35:51 AM »

Or hazard lights, so it looks like they're about to pull out on you as you approach them. There's a nursery on my way to work and the parents have obviously been ill advised to leave their hazards on when dropping their kids off so you get a whole load of them with indicators flashing but all parked on the wrong side of the road.

or , off loading their offspring into the road rather than onto the path    :wall
One, is never going to be enough.....

YamFazFan

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Kawasaki KL250
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: 15 November 2017, 05:43:41 PM »
Mud.

Why is it that you can stomp around all day on the pavement and it doesn't shift off you're boots, but the minute you walk indoors it's dropping off foccin everywhere!
Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Grahamm

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #1729 on: 16 November 2017, 12:12:01 AM »
Or hazard lights, so it looks like they're about to pull out on you as you approach them.

Grr! Tell me about it.

Usually what it means is that "I can't be bothered to parallel park properly, so I'm going to be a complete cock and leave the car stuck half-way out into the road and put my hazard flashers on, so it looks like I'm trying to pull out, but actually I'm just a lazy cnut!"

:2guns

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: Today at 07:44:10 PM »
Booking fees. Just another rip off, booked 4 tickets to see Peter Kay and had to pay a booking fee of £4.50 per ticket, thats £18 for foc all. You cannot go to a booking office and buy them so you have a choice, pay up or no ticket.
I booked the tickets through the First Direct Arena website which takes you to Eventim UK to book and pay, and when the comfirmation email came through the location of Eventim UK is apparently Amsterdam NL, so a Dutch company not a UK company as implied in the booking site name, a nice little tax avoidance scheme maybe?