Date: 28-03-24  Time: 22:38 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 642490 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #675 on: 31 March 2016, 07:04:35 pm »
Main dealers who can't be arsed to ring you back when you've already phoned them twice today to buy an 8 Grand bike.
They obviously don't need the sale. 

You obviously dont need a tracer Grayo :lol .........was behind one today & it sounded really nice....still prefer the naked MT09 personally........p.s i cant find those pegs anywhere sorry, magpies have nicked them maybe.
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #676 on: 31 March 2016, 10:03:30 pm »
Sky TV.  You pay all that money a month and it's packed with adverts!  I can make breakfast, pop the TV on while eating it, usually it's just adverts. Finish eating, turn TV off and go to work having only watched ads

That's what Sky+ is for!

Switch on the Box, press pause, go and make breakfast, then, once you're eating it, unpause and skip through the ads :thumbup

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: 01 April 2016, 02:04:33 am »
Don't talk to me about sky! the Missus is bending my ear- they've put the price up cunts!  :eek
aNYWAY, what's the deal with this amazon firestick thingy?

« Last Edit: 01 April 2016, 02:14:34 am by celticdog »
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: 01 April 2016, 09:11:47 am »
people praising other people that they have just dismissed from their job---insincerity rules ok---B******s

crickleymal

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: 01 April 2016, 04:41:24 pm »
Why can't workmen fill in all the damn potholes in a street while they've got the tarmac to hand, rather than just filling in the biggest ones?

And what the feck are they making roads with these days, is it some form of marmite and breadcrumb combo?
They just seem to be disintergrating really quickly.

Do you live near me? It's really shite the way they repair roads round here. They even stopped tarmacing in the middle of a rut because the depth was marginally less than the minimum. FFS, what do they think will happen next, the bleeding new tarmac will peel up because the jobs not finished properly.
Malc

Old enough to know better.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: 01 April 2016, 05:13:11 pm »
Why can't workmen fill in all the damn potholes in a street while they've got the tarmac to hand, rather than just filling in the biggest ones?

And what the feck are they making roads with these days, is it some form of marmite and breadcrumb combo?
They just seem to be disintergrating really quickly.

Do you live near me? It's really shite the way they repair roads round here. They even stopped tarmacing in the middle of a rut because the depth was marginally less than the minimum. FFS, what do they think will happen next, the bleeding new tarmac will peel up because the jobs not finished properly.

I took a different route home last night so had to keep my eyes peeled for potholes, but still ended up whacking one full on, but they look like they've been dug with a shovel these days rather than just slowly growing bigger.
I've never seen so many that are so bad before.
It's a proper nightmare when riding in the dark, especially if it's raining 'cos they just fill up with water and resemble a puddle.  :grumble
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Grayo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Another ex Fazer owner still hanging around.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: 01 April 2016, 06:51:06 pm »
And the further north you go, the worse they are.
Here's one that Hedgetrimmer rode into in Cumbria recently.

I could change my opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: 01 April 2016, 07:43:27 pm »
Cars on the side of a road with a notice in the window saying " FOR SALE" then about sixteen pages telling you how many miles to the gallon  and how carefully it has been driven, its had a new clutch,all new brakes, reconned engine, wheel bearings, new alternator, reconned starter , (foocked really)    and then at the bottom in small writing that you can NEVER see is the price,,,,,,how much,,umm I wonder ,,,,,,I am not stopping and going back,,fock um......fools

All they need is one piece of paper with £2,000  written on it in big writing,, fools the lot of em
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: 01 April 2016, 08:59:32 pm »
Slim has started me off now.

Bike sellers that say that shit "runs like it should"...,,,coulda, woulda, shoulda, give a focca....does it run good or does it run shit, none o that slopey shouldered should shit.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: 01 April 2016, 09:20:36 pm »

Bike sellers that say that shit "runs like it should"...,,,coulda, woulda, shoulda, give a focca....does it run good or does it run shit, none o that slopey shouldered should shit.

Problem with that is that my ideology of a bike running really well can be a million miles off someone elses beliefs.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: 01 April 2016, 10:01:52 pm »

Problem with that is that my ideology of a bike running really well can be a million miles off someone elses beliefs.

But who's to say that their idea of how it should run is in fact the way it should run?....unless they are motorcycle clairvoyants :evil [size=78%] [/size]

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: 01 April 2016, 10:19:12 pm »

But who's to say that their idea of how it should run is in fact the way it should run?....unless they are motorcycle clairvoyants :evil [size=78%] [/size]

I think that's what i just said, but in a more understandable way?

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: 01 April 2016, 10:39:38 pm »
Wanky rugby refs who spoil a game with crap decisions that i paid to see.
I am not bad loser, because my side suck, just like their main sponsor Dyson.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: 01 April 2016, 10:54:56 pm »
crap decisions that i paid to see.

Why would you pay to see crap decisions  :lol

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: 02 April 2016, 09:20:35 am »

But who's to say that their idea of how it should run is in fact the way it should run?....unless they are motorcycle clairvoyants :evil

I think that's what i just said, but in a more understandable way?

Writed like you should

HarryHornby

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: 02 April 2016, 09:28:28 am »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Can I get a coffee?"

NO YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET A COFFEE, YOU CAN HAVE ONE AND THE PERSON BEHIND THE COUNTER WILL GET IT FOR YOU!!!!!!  FUCKING FUCKTARDS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  :grumble :2guns
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it buys beer, and that helps!

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 02 April 2016, 09:45:13 am »

NO YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET A COFFEE, YOU CAN HAVE ONE AND THE PERSON BEHIND THE COUNTER WILL GET IT FOR YOU!!!!!!  FUCKING FUCKTARDS!

Don't get me started on coffee! Starbucks, I hate starbucks, I hate the way they ask you your name to write it on your cup, I hate their overpriced flapjacks, I hate their corporate log, I hate the fact that they're everywhere, I hate the tall, grande , venti sizes, its small, medium and large, when the fcuk did tall ever mean 'small'. I hate starbucks, tax dodging cnuts!
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 02 April 2016, 12:44:42 pm »
And the further north you go, the worse they are.
Here's one that Hedgetrimmer rode into in Cumbria recently.

Funny how all of these roads look in better shape than where i live in NW London.  :look

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3503086/From-China-s-highway-water-world-s-longest-tunnel-bizarre-thrilling-driving-roads-earth-revealed.html

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 02 April 2016, 03:31:10 pm »
rugby players throwing there toys out of the pram when a decision dont go there way..  sometimes it goes the other way they dont cry and stamp there feet then.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 02 April 2016, 11:25:45 pm »

Don't get me started on coffee! Starbucks, I hate starbucks, I hate the way they ask you your name to write it on your cup, I hate their overpriced flapjacks, I hate their corporate log, I hate the fact that they're everywhere, I hate the tall, grande , venti sizes, its small, medium and large, when the fcuk did tall ever mean 'small'. I hate starbucks, tax dodging cnuts!
You don't dislike them that much because clearly you have been in there many times.
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

greg1953

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Aprilia RSVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: 03 April 2016, 09:12:08 am »

I remember when 9/11 happened there was a comment that NYC Firefighters had been refused water at Starbucks as they had rushed out without any cash....they've never had a penny from me ....while we're on the subject of moans I'm hoping that if we leave Europe we won't hear kilometres etc on the tv instead of miles and people who say" hommage and uber .....can't stand this euro talk crap...that's all.
Greg

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 03 April 2016, 11:49:47 am »

I remember when 9/11 happened there was a comment that NYC Firefighters had been refused water at Starbucks as they had rushed out without any cash....they've never had a penny from me ....while we're on the subject of moans I'm hoping that if we leave Europe we won't hear kilometres etc on the tv instead of miles and people who say" hommage and uber .....can't stand this euro talk crap...that's all.
Greg

:lol

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: 05 April 2016, 08:28:42 am »
A bunch of these old has been celebs about to be inflicted on us in a new style driving entertainment show for 5 weeks, it's just a fuckin pension top up for useless bastards, Johnnie Vegas et all useless prats each and everyone of them.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 05 April 2016, 09:01:26 am »
Fake adverts where the actors are being portrayed as real people with stuttering and pauses included in the script 
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: 05 April 2016, 12:00:28 pm »
Fake adverts where the actors are being portrayed as real people with stuttering and pauses included in the script

I make a living out of these people.  :lol