Date: 28-03-24  Time: 21:48 pm

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat" - NO POLITICS!  (Read 642430 times)

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #3125 on: 09 March 2019, 09:39:17 pm »

meghan and harry
whats a pair of sanctimonious cu..... :)

say what you feel mate, don't beat around the bush! :lol    I hope you're not talking about Harry Hewitt by any chance?
« Last Edit: 09 March 2019, 09:40:51 pm by coffee »
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: 10 March 2019, 08:28:06 am »
Quote from: fazersharp lnk=topic=17546.msg293044#msg293044 date=1550779413
Getting a bill from TALKTALK when iam not even a customer......yep , thats gotive also asked them to my goat today , just a tiny bit annoyed at that , a bit niggled , a little bit  rattled.........thinking of jumping on the FAZER and paying them a visit at thier posh london offices and ramming the bill  right up their a*s      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble

got an email today , bill has now been canceled , thought this would take a while to sort. Thanks to FAZERSHARP and DARRSI for links n things ..........ive also asked them to delete my details from their system which is a lot harded tham putting them on their system      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble
Which was the best route that worked. The forum admins, online chat or telephone conversation.

hi SHARPIE , sorry i missed your reply , i tried the email address on the bill to start with but that was not available for some reason , so i googled TALKTALK EMAIL and fired one off , took a while to get a reply but after a couple of prompts bill was cancelled and i even had a small apology.....

had a laugh on saturday morning , i get another bill in the post from TALKTALK , showing the previous balance , the refund and the amount due £0.00.........the original bill was the cost of posting the bill for £0.00 as they didnt have my email address and now they have done the same again  :lol ......it wont surprise me In the slighest if i get another bill for the refund bill , this could go on for some time   :lol
One, is never going to be enough.....

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: 10 March 2019, 09:51:43 am »
Quote from: fazersharp lnk=topic=17546.msg293044#msg293044 date=1550779413
Getting a bill from TALKTALK when iam not even a customer......yep , thats gotive also asked them to my goat today , just a tiny bit annoyed at that , a bit niggled , a little bit  rattled.........thinking of jumping on the FAZER and paying them a visit at thier posh london offices and ramming the bill  right up their a*s      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble

got an email today , bill has now been canceled , thought this would take a while to sort. Thanks to FAZERSHARP and DARRSI for links n things ..........ive also asked them to delete my details from their system which is a lot harded tham putting them on their system      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble
Which was the best route that worked. The forum admins, online chat or telephone conversation.

hi SHARPIE , sorry i missed your reply , i tried the email address on the bill to start with but that was not available for some reason , so i googled TALKTALK EMAIL and fired one off , took a while to get a reply but after a couple of prompts bill was cancelled and i even had a small apology.....

had a laugh on saturday morning , i get another bill in the post from TALKTALK , showing the previous balance , the refund and the amount due £0.00.........the original bill was the cost of posting the bill for £0.00 as they didnt have my email address and now they have done the same again  :lol ......it wont surprise me In the slighest if i get another bill for the refund bill , this could go on for some time   :lol

I got a 4 page statement from Vodafone years ago telling me i didn't owe them anything, seeing as i cancelled my contract in under 24hrs as their customer service was appalling when i needed help at the time and phoned them.
« Last Edit: 11 March 2019, 06:09:11 am by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: 17 March 2019, 05:49:33 pm »
Once I noticed at tax office had under charged me and so I told them only for them to reply the "THEY have noticed an underpayment" and due to the underpayment I now also have to pay interest on the difference WTF :eek :wall
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: 07 May 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
All new cars that seem to be grey --- they look crap.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: 07 May 2019, 09:59:00 pm »

All new cars that seem to be grey --- they look crap.

Yeah I've noticed that. Especially that shade of grey primer :thumbdown .

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: 29 May 2019, 10:23:08 pm »
Here I am doing my bit for the environment shuffling around the house bumping into things with inadequate low energy lighting - not that I can move around much due to the the 15 layers of woolly jumpers ( heaven forbid I turn the heating above 4 degrees ) save the washing up water to flush the loo, walk 8 miles to the farm market to buy veg covered in shit. All this and then 2 football clubs and fans who are 10 miles apart fly 3,000 miles for a 90 min game.  :rolleyes . Anyway off to bed - after I have brushed my teeth rinsed with a cup of my own piss that I have saved.   

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: 30 May 2019, 07:34:38 am »
Nice one fazersharp your spot on with that comment

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: 30 May 2019, 10:39:59 am »
Here I am doing my bit for the environment shuffling around the house bumping into things with inadequate low energy lighting - not that I can move around much due to the the 15 layers of woolly jumpers ( heaven forbid I turn the heating above 4 degrees ) save the washing up water to flush the loo, walk 8 miles to the farm market to buy veg covered in shit. All this and then 2 football clubs and fans who are 10 miles apart fly 3,000 miles for a 90 min game.  :rolleyes . Anyway off to bed - after I have brushed my teeth rinsed with a cup of my own piss that I have saved.

:lol

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: 01 June 2019, 12:57:26 pm »

An here's me doing my bit for the environment with ma sandals on, complete with socks, my hair shirt and the family huddling around a seriously strong mint which is heating the house at the moment.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3135 on: 01 June 2019, 01:03:19 pm »

Have you not set up a rain water system for your toilet yet.  You can even set it up for washing machines you know ;)

Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

tex

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - tdr 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: 01 June 2019, 04:21:51 pm »
Out for a nice ride and half the roads in hertfordshire have been resurfaced leaving all the loose stones on top  😈
the night i was born, lord the moon stood a fire red., my poor mother her crying,
she said the gypsy was right, and she fell right dead

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: 04 June 2019, 10:53:46 am »
(Sorry if this has been posted already but I can't scroll back through 126 pages to check)
So, my latest hackle raiser is people who like to sit in a crowded place and watch bollox on their smartphones, at full volume and don't give a FOC about those in earshot. I remember when people would use earphones ?????
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: 04 June 2019, 12:55:26 pm »
Leicestershire the same, resurfaced the county roads couldn't be bothered to sweep the loose grit up. Still on the bright side it's filled some of the pot holes they haven't bothered to repair first.   

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: 04 June 2019, 01:02:20 pm »
Really gets my goat when they do a dual carriageway, some tosser who does not give a sh1t about their car speeds past in the outside lane showering my car in stones  :lmao2   

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: 10 June 2019, 06:35:54 pm »
Right now my foccing glasses.  I just popped them off to rub my eye whislt posting in the ZXthou thread.  I dropped em, they bounced off ma desk and fell on the carpet.
Now one leg has gone loose.  Found my reading glasses and had a look.  A wee clip on bit has gone astray that keeps the leg in line.
It cannot have gone far.  It must be here.  But can I find the foccing thing.
Yes dropping small items on the floor and not being able to find me.  It cannot be far away but I can't find it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: 10 June 2019, 06:43:41 pm »
Needing to wear your glasses to see what's wrong with your glasses :)

What doesn't get on my goat - riding through Glencoe, Rannoch Moor, Rest and Be Thankful, and more. Just got back after 1500 miles round trip. Awesome  :D
« Last Edit: 10 June 2019, 06:45:32 pm by mtread »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: 10 June 2019, 06:51:48 pm »
Yeah I know.  I can't find it.  I can't believe it.  Driving me nuts.And if I can't find it, well I guess all the optician will want to do is sell me a new pair. >:
Nice weather fae a change.  Ideal for a wee trip.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: 10 June 2019, 07:10:03 pm »
Must have been vapourised.  Foc me. 

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: 10 June 2019, 07:10:41 pm »
Pis*ed down all the way through England to home  :(

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: 10 June 2019, 07:39:16 pm »
Pis*ed down all the way through England to home  :(

Well nowt tae look at doon there anyway.
I still cannae find ma wee bit fae ma goggles.  I cannot foccin believe it.

Freck

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Triumph Daytona 955, BMW R9T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: 11 June 2019, 06:00:49 pm »
This site on my iPad  :\
For some reason whenever I go back a page the screen resets to the top of the page rather than where I was, so I have to scroll down and find where I was again.
Foccing annoying it is, and it’s the only site that seems to do it to me.  :groan

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #3147 on: 11 June 2019, 11:12:48 pm »
Now one leg has gone loose.  Found my reading glasses and had a look.  A wee clip on bit has gone astray that keeps the leg in line.

If you have a vacuum cleaner with hose attachment, put a J-Cloth or similar over the end of the hose, then push the "hard floor" brush (the rectangular one) over the end of it.

Run this over the area where the bit was lost and it will be sucked up into to the tube, but it'll stop at the J-cloth which will let the air through, but not the bit, then switch off, holding the end of the tool over a bowl or similar.

Sorted :thumbup

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: 11 June 2019, 11:35:01 pm »

If you have a vacuum cleaner with hose attachment, put a J-Cloth or similar over the end of the hose, then push the "hard floor" brush (the rectangular one) over the end of it.

Run this over the area where the bit was lost and it will be sucked up into to the tube, but it'll stop at the J-cloth which will let the air through, but not the bit, then switch off, holding the end of the tool over a bowl or similar.

Sorted :thumbup
Women's weakly 1969  :lol Actually there is also an attachment you can get which is a bunch of straws that convert the one big hole into 30 smaller ones. Here you go https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223203117001

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #3149 on: 12 June 2019, 07:34:34 am »
Ferrys!
ok so first time ever I have been over to France on a ferry (Brittany ferry Plymouth to Roscoff & return)
why do bikes get loaded first then unloaded last?
ok I understand we go on upper car deck as lower is for trucks etc but to let all those cars off before the bikes is mental.. the car deck was full of fumes choking bikers that don't have any air filtration whilst cagers sit there happily revving their engines!
yes it was good how they had all the straps ready etc but surely they should be on an inside lane so unloading would be quicker..

but it was nice to meet lots friendly bikers / motorcyclists 
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!