Date: 20-04-19  Time: 23:47 PM

Author Topic: Today's "What Gets My Goat"  (Read 286346 times)

coffee

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: Today's "What Gets My Goat"
« Reply #3125 on: 09 March 2019, 09:39:17 PM »

meghan and harry
whats a pair of sanctimonious cu..... :)

say what you feel mate, don't beat around the bush! :lol    I hope you're not talking about Harry Hewitt by any chance?
« Last Edit: 09 March 2019, 09:40:51 PM by coffee »
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - fzs600, hon400/4, suzX7, honCB
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: 10 March 2019, 08:28:06 AM »
Quote from: fazersharp lnk=topic=17546.msg293044#msg293044 date=1550779413
Getting a bill from TALKTALK when iam not even a customer......yep , thats gotive also asked them to my goat today , just a tiny bit annoyed at that , a bit niggled , a little bit  rattled.........thinking of jumping on the FAZER and paying them a visit at thier posh london offices and ramming the bill  right up their a*s      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble

got an email today , bill has now been canceled , thought this would take a while to sort. Thanks to FAZERSHARP and DARRSI for links n things ..........ive also asked them to delete my details from their system which is a lot harded tham putting them on their system      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble
Which was the best route that worked. The forum admins, online chat or telephone conversation.

hi SHARPIE , sorry i missed your reply , i tried the email address on the bill to start with but that was not available for some reason , so i googled TALKTALK EMAIL and fired one off , took a while to get a reply but after a couple of prompts bill was cancelled and i even had a small apology.....

had a laugh on saturday morning , i get another bill in the post from TALKTALK , showing the previous balance , the refund and the amount due £0.00.........the original bill was the cost of posting the bill for £0.00 as they didnt have my email address and now they have done the same again  :lol ......it wont surprise me In the slighest if i get another bill for the refund bill , this could go on for some time   :lol
One, is never going to be enough.....

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: 10 March 2019, 09:51:43 AM »
Quote from: fazersharp lnk=topic=17546.msg293044#msg293044 date=1550779413
Getting a bill from TALKTALK when iam not even a customer......yep , thats gotive also asked them to my goat today , just a tiny bit annoyed at that , a bit niggled , a little bit  rattled.........thinking of jumping on the FAZER and paying them a visit at thier posh london offices and ramming the bill  right up their a*s      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble

got an email today , bill has now been canceled , thought this would take a while to sort. Thanks to FAZERSHARP and DARRSI for links n things ..........ive also asked them to delete my details from their system which is a lot harded tham putting them on their system      :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble :grumble
Which was the best route that worked. The forum admins, online chat or telephone conversation.

hi SHARPIE , sorry i missed your reply , i tried the email address on the bill to start with but that was not available for some reason , so i googled TALKTALK EMAIL and fired one off , took a while to get a reply but after a couple of prompts bill was cancelled and i even had a small apology.....

had a laugh on saturday morning , i get another bill in the post from TALKTALK , showing the previous balance , the refund and the amount due £0.00.........the original bill was the cost of posting the bill for £0.00 as they didnt have my email address and now they have done the same again  :lol ......it wont surprise me In the slighest if i get another bill for the refund bill , this could go on for some time   :lol

I got a 4 page statement from Vodafone years ago telling me i didn't owe them anything, seeing as i cancelled my contract in under 24hrs as their customer service was appalling when i needed help at the time and phoned them.
« Last Edit: 11 March 2019, 06:09:11 AM by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 91/2 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: 17 March 2019, 05:49:33 PM »
Once I noticed at tax office had under charged me and so I told them only for them to reply the "THEY have noticed an underpayment" and due to the underpayment I now also have to pay interest on the difference WTF :eek :wall
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.