Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:53 pm

Author Topic: Farkles????  (Read 1197 times)

Stewie

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Versys 650
    • View Profile
Farkles????
« on: 24 June 2015, 06:35:23 pm »
I am new to the Fazer and I was wondering what shiney things people have fitted?

I am thinking that I would like a few extras and I would like to know the recommendations, good and bad.

At the moment the wish list is, in no particular order
1. New exhaust, OEM looks a bit big and there are some really nice looking aftermarket jobs
2. Heated grips, I have Data tool fitted on my Versys and I will probably go for them again
3. Top box Rack. Any recommendations, some of them look like they overhang a lot and I would like to keep it tight
4. Tail tidy, I dont like the big scaffolding hanging off the back
5. 12v socket, need power for satnav/phone
6. Gear indicator, sometimes its nice to know.

Captain Haddock

• Club Racer
  • Miserable Foccer.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XT600E & TDM850 Mk2
    • View Profile
    • Gone boating!
Re: Farkles????
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2015, 07:27:39 pm »
For a gear indicator fit a multi-gauge in place of the fuel gauge and get lots of extra toys to play with, search the forum for it.
Gives gear indication/fuel level/voltage/speed/gps input/ drag timer x2/speedo healer/and many more functions.
Save the planet...It's the only one with beer!

nickodemon

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Aprilia tuono V4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2015, 09:56:10 pm »
Welcome stewie ;) . I have a 650 versys also :lol  There are so many great mods you can get for the gen 1 and gen 2 fazer's. type in what mods you are looking for and you will have lot's of choices. Great bikes that can have different mods depending on what you want... More sports orientated/touring etc... I am sure you will love your fazer..
If it's broken, it's not fixed.

Stewie

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Versys 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2015, 12:12:04 am »
Welcome stewie ;) . I have a 650 versys also :lol  There are so many great mods you can get for the gen 1 and gen 2 fazer's. type in what mods you are looking for and you will have lot's of choices. Great bikes that can have different mods depending on what you want... More sports orientated/touring etc... I am sure you will love your fazer..

Hello Nick, I recognise the name from the V forum.
I will get a list together when I am back home and research more, riding it comes first though!