Date: 20-04-24  Time: 14:21 pm

Author Topic: New Bikes  (Read 1205 times)

Yamazer-92

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TL1000S
    • View Profile
New Bikes
« on: 22 May 2015, 11:07:10 pm »
Looking through bike magazine today (well pleased to see the mighty Fazer 600 in all its glory on the back page  :evil ) and the previous few issues, I've found a BIG niche in the market! Every manufacturer has pretty much designed the same bike but put their badge and some "characteristic touches" on it, except one... Harley Davidson have not made one of these "adventure on road with marginal off road with the correct tyres and B mode detuned sport engine with all the electronic whiz bangs do it all insert manufacturer badge here tourers" like every other manufacturer is making. I'm going to send them some design ideas immediately, this could be my biggest break since winning a fiver off my mate last year in our fantasy premier league. It must be big enough to crush the competition, definitely the characteristic V twin (no de-tune necessary), cheesy enough for the Americans to love it (yeee ha), all day comfortable, lovely sound, in your face head turning looks, plenty of luggage space and a ride plush enough to iron out the worst of Britain's lovely pot holed highway for all the British customers of which I suspect there could be many..... I'll keep you all posted when they hire me, here is an early prototype I just built this afternoon awaiting the stars and stripes on the tank. I can see this wiping the floor with the competition in next months bike magazine!

sinto

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: New Bikes
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2015, 11:42:50 pm »
Yep, I think your onto a winner there with the USA market especially as it might just take some of them :smokin
(either that, or you've too much time on your hands :lol)
Colin
----------------------
Ride fast, ride a red bike :-)

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2015, 06:31:19 am »
How mant Big Mac's will it carry ? :lol
An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2015, 02:42:34 pm »
How mant Big Mac's will it carry ? :lol

I'd be interested in its burger credentials
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike