Date: 28-03-24  Time: 08:51 am

Author Topic: ★ª"˜¨¨¯¨¨˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ SPRING MEET 2015 - 22>25 MAY ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜¨¨¯¨¨˜"ª★  (Read 2504 times)

moffmeister

• Boffie - Yaks it like it is
    Terminally Incontinent
    The Golden Bulge
    The only gay in the village
    Moff Minogue

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Still Room Available for the grand "Spring Meet" - Original & BestTM - 15th year

look here http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php/topic,13300.0.html

Dooks

• Fat Free Big Dingle Lezza
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Yamaha MT 10
    • View Profile
Come along Foccers, cracking weekend to be had.....................       :angel :moon :guitar :lurk :thumbup :woot :agree :whip :photo 

moffmeister

• Boffie - Yaks it like it is
    Terminally Incontinent
    The Golden Bulge
    The only gay in the village
    Moff Minogue

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Earth calling foccers.....

Ever wondered why there is now only one annual  meet still run running? there used to be at least four!

Answer:

1) Mostly one person (with varying assistance) organises the fucker!
2) Despite said person putting in significant effort, each organiser struggles to fill the places

The outcome is the organiser get increasingly pissed off to the point where they say "FUCK IT!"

End.

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
I know it's easy drivel to say but i woulda attended this year had i not been totally stumped by my shifts which are set in stone for the whole year......Mr Midden give em his due was asking me about 6 months ago & i already knew i couldnt....such is life i suppose...

Not tryin to rock the boat or owt but maybe a bit o PR by whoever about what it is actually about ie........placate the quiter of souls that it isnt just a mad sesh of general debauchery.........or is it :b .......i know yous already trumpet about it but is it the same folk every year or does every year see new faces that are welcomed into the fold

Nah....but far as i can see it is couples and & decent blokes & girls & a bit o fine grub &a few ride outs & a bit o fun without being ott.

Everyone that goes seems to love it.

Theres the same issue with trying to get anyone from Wales to actually go on a half day rideout.....together....nowt personal im sure but everyone seems to go quiet & then of course everyone has different shifts & before we know it the only folk out in the whole of Wales are Scottish & English  :b .......          come on Wales!!!!! :) :sun :faz :sun :woot :smokin :faz :sun

Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

Hamos

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Speed Triple
    • View Profile
It is a lot of the same crew each year, because we have gone before and had a really great time, so book again for the next year, but there are always new faces.  The riding is great with ride outs to suit everyone and every pace.  Lots of booze gets drunk, but mostly chewing the fat around the fire.  Band on Saturday gets the place rocking, and the place is in the middle of nowhere, so there are no neighbours to get annoyed with any noise.  You can go to bed early if that is your thing, or get lashed until sunrise.  You can ride your bike lots, or just park it up for the weekend.  Get a taxi to Harrogate and sit in a pub all day.  Ride the width of England in a day, whatever suits.  It is a great weekend and only needs 1 more person to get it full.

bigralphie

• 6 Million Dollar Foccer
    Scenic Pisser
    FOC-U Equine Entrepreneur
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - ZZR1400
    • View Profile
We all have busy lives ,single parent with 2 daughters ,2 grandsons 50 hours a week in the factory and the hospital forever wanting an armful of blood ..tell me about it. :lol

but this meet is why you seek out the forum in the first place to spend time with like minded people ,to enjoy the open road and laugh and banter without worrying if you might of offended someone  :b

No ego,s , no judgement , no endless bragging like some groups ....just come and be all the foccer you can be  ;)

Its just a ride

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile
No need to brag, everybody knows I am a riding god  :smokin
And as always, no one will see me ridem as I will be safety tucked up around the fire with a can of cooking lager in hand.

bikers, motorcyclists, two wheeled powered vehicle riders,
all find their space and and relax and enjoy the highly intellectual conversation and banter and those that do ride out always come back with tales of adventure and a fun day out  :sun