Date: 28-03-24  Time: 19:38 pm

Author Topic: Punkstig  (Read 2522 times)

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
Punkstig
« on: 31 March 2015, 08:27:56 am »
It wasn't a scam, it was me.
As far as I'm aware we have never had any issues with spambots sending people personal messages on here, so why you should assume that one coming from me is such a beast is beyond me.
Especially when said message contained my name and other things that, typo in the title aside, read nothing like an automated response.

Also, how about before you start asking questions about things that I dealt with via PM on the (very) public forum, you ask me if it's real or not?
When I'm threatened with litigation you will excuse me if I deal with it quickly in a manner that I see fit before I seek your counsel.
To that end I've moved your post in general has been moved to the mods section before we talk more about the issue at hand and delete it.
If you're unhappy "about where this forum is going" try asking the people involved in making sure we HAVE a forum about the issue before taking it to the boards.
The other option is obvious.

Not wanting to get too arsey, but it is MY forum now.
I cover the hosting, I deal with peoples petty and insular squabbles, I try and sort out deals, discounts and the like for members as well as occasionally having time to read and participate in threads that interest me.

If I'm being short, I can only apologise, but it's been a cunt of a shift in work today dealing with folks complaints, to come on here and have to do the same is not what I was looking for.

Aegis

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Punkstig
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2015, 10:02:33 pm »
Hey aegis ....I've had some scammer cunt email me and I fink its u......verbatim...."dear exup ur a cunt luv aegis"

Woz that u???
Fekkin hagis shagger lol
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))