Date: 19-04-24  Time: 16:13 pm

Author Topic: Hi Guys  (Read 1202 times)

Alarman

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Hi Guys
« on: 03 March 2015, 05:31:33 pm »
I have been lurking on here lately. My name is Nick and I joined the site in 2003, when I bought my first FZS 600. Since then I have owned a FZS1000 and my current bike is an FZ1, which I have had since 2007. I have done the Sping Meet a couple of times. The last time was last year and Im booked in on the 2015 event. Also I have done the Frolic in the Forest and some summer meets as well. I used to know a lot of foccers but I dont recognise many names on here now. Most of the contact I have with the older guys is on Facebook now. I live in Cambridgeshire and would be happy to meet up anybody local for a thrash out. I like to ride fairly hard, not really into a bimble as I have to do that when the Mrs is on the back lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Guys
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2015, 06:52:37 pm »
Hello Alarman, check out the LOFO'S breakfast ride out planned for the end of the month.
Be good to have you along and I'm sure you could arrange a meet up with some Foccer's near you en-route.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2015, 09:00:35 pm »
Hi alarman  as dazza says come along on the brekkie th-rasher  29th  March.  I've almost completed deals to get time off meet for springmeet ;)
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Alarman

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06 March 2015, 03:46:26 pm »
Thanks for the invite. Might take you up on it  :)