Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:52 pm

Author Topic: Footballer Ched Evans  (Read 13353 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Footballer Ched Evans
« Reply #25 on: 09 January 2015, 05:22:00 pm »
So that is it then she says she was raped as she was that pissed and had passed out and is believed. I am sure the Chad Evans would have said she was awake and consented. The so called video footage was that recovered?
I wonder if he had been an ordinary Joe and not a pro footballer would the case ever got to court, very much doubt.

Only slight levels of Cocaine and Marijuana found in her blood stream, falls down pissed in a cafe, agrees to go to a hotel for sex. Sounds like a real classy lady, but yes she is entitled to the protection of the law, but so is Evans, he did his time but yet is still being punished.

There are other drugs out there that would be untraceable in the system the next day, and would also knock her out for a short time, especially if mixed with alcohol.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09 January 2015, 05:36:10 pm »
The applicant and McDonald had spent the evening with friends visiting various licensed premises. At some time shortly before 4am McDonald became separated from the group of friends. The complainant seems to have wandered into his path. They had a conversation and got into a taxi. The taxi driver thought that her upper clothing was somewhat dishevelled. The taxi driver took them to the hotel, where the applicant had booked and paid for a room in McDonald's name. During the taxi journey McDonald sent a text message to the applicant telling him that he had "got a bird" or words to that effect.

Gang bang round my way, this is a discussion nothing to do with what may or may not go on were I live.
If you cannot see that Ched Evans is being victimised by joe public and the media take your blinkers off. If the lad is guilty of rape he has been punished for it, he certainly is becoming the victim now.
You mentioned the Hijab, well if that was the case she would have been stoned to death under that regime and Evans would have walked away scott free, as under Shirah law, 4 men have to come forward and say that rape took place.
You mention that my comment is the standard (it's her own fault) I will give you that , yes I do not have a lot of sympathy for her. Lets hope though that she and Evans and his mates learn something from there disgusting behaviour.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 January 2015, 09:29:54 pm »
This article I liked more than a little...
« Last Edit: 09 January 2015, 10:32:19 pm by Aegis Bearing Mel »

Razgruff

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Yamaha TT600R XS750
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 09 January 2015, 09:40:36 pm »
getting pissed and stopping strange men in the street

I read from the court report

The complainant seems to have wandered into his path. They had a conversation and got into a taxi.

My understanding of the English language can't quite seem to square this two sentences  :\

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09 January 2015, 10:34:22 pm »

You have your views I have my views. Ched Evans served 2.5 years for a crime he firmly believes he did not commit.
As it has been pointed out he is out on licence one would assume if he as sneezes in the wrong place he will be banged up again

My beef is the media and others are victimising him and by doing that are making sure he does not return to earn his living as footballer.
Just wonder when this entirely innocent wee girl will make a few bob selling her story to some Sunday Tabliod.

I see Gordon Taylor is now becoming a target, would appear every word one utters is under scruinty.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 09 January 2015, 10:49:23 pm »
Oldham have actually said no to Ched Evans, but he's going to play for them anyway then deny it afterwards.  ;)
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09 January 2015, 11:06:25 pm »
One point that's been missed out of this discussion is that Evans pre-booked the hotel room and gave the key to his mate. This was all planned before hand. They were looking for any girl and not too bothered about her condition.
Ched Evans is not a very nice man.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 January 2015, 11:39:10 pm »
So were did you get that little nugget from , this was all pre planned.
I would have thought that a fit young guy like Ched Evans would not really need to go arrange/preplan anything like that. Plenty of hookers out there I am sure he could have hooked up with. All he needed to do was phone Wayne Rooney, (whoring around while his wife was pregnant)perfect roll model for kids now England captain. Perhaps Tiger Woods(roll model) could have given him a few tips.
Yea yea I know they were never charged or convicted of rape.

locksmith

• FOC-U Official Selfish Bastard
    A bit of a cheapskate
    imageJune 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-09 :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 January 2015, 09:56:09 am »
At best, you could say he took advantage of a very drunk lady.
Still not acceptable in my book.

FZSteely

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Kawasaki GPZ900R
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 10 January 2015, 11:52:41 am »
Wherever Evans goes in the footballing world in his search for employment, he will never get that monkey off his back. What he should do is go down the legal route and do things properly. No matter how much he pulls the puppy dog eyes, as it stands he is a convicted rapist, pure and simple. He shouldn't attempt to convince people of his innocence until he has gone down the proper appeal process. If he is exonerated then he has every right to walk around in the public eye as much as he wants, with his head held high!

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 10 January 2015, 12:34:50 pm »
At best, you could say he took advantage of a very drunk lady.
Still not acceptable in my book.

I agree with you there, and yes not acceptable conduct.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10 January 2015, 12:40:44 pm »
One point that's been missed out of this discussion is that Evans pre-booked the hotel room and gave the key to his mate. This was all planned before hand. They were looking for any girl and not too bothered about her condition.

Indeed.  It wasn't to kip in.

At some time shortly before 4am McDonald became separated from the group of friends. The complainant seems to have wandered into his path. They had a conversation and got into a taxi.

So perhaps he went off out looking for a legless out of her head bird to get back to a hotel room for them all to fuck for a good laugh.  Then having had some fun and realising the bird was in a real mess, they slip out the room, let the night porter know the bird was in a bad way (just in case she needs to go to hospital or anything I guess) and they slip out the fire exit. 

I wonder if he had been an ordinary Joe and not a pro footballer would the case ever got to court, very much doubt.

I dunno how it works in England, but it's probably similar to up here.  Something like -  Police send report to Procurator Fiscal.  They go through it all and decide if there is a case to answer and possibility of sucessful prosecution.  If yes they proceed.  Media has to keep out of it.   Then in this case it's down to the jury, ordinary Joes like us.  Nobody gives fuck whom the accused is, the system works the same for all. 

There are shades of grey in this case.  Is Evens guilty of rape, well that's for the jury init.  Is there a case for an appeal, well that's for the process.  Evens's pal is very lucky to get off the hook.  And if this is not rape, it is certainly a case of sexual predators taking advantage of an incapacitated young girl.  Sick bastards.  Maybe there is a a gap in the law here.

If you cannot see that Ched Evans is being victimised by joe public and the media take your blinkers off. If the lad is guilty of rape he has been punished for it, he certainly is becoming the victim now.

Those guilty under law are to be not only punished but rehabilitated.  Ched Evens has not been rehabilitated, he is an arrogant and sadly ignorant young man, whom thinks he and his mate can pick up seriously drunk birds, fuck, film and dump them for fun, he sees nothing wrong with this, and thinks he can now aftre a couple of years locked up pick up and  continue his privileged life.

Unfortunately for Ched he doesn't work down at Tesco, he works in the public arena.  It is the ordinary football fans who will decide if they want to go and see him play, they will decide if they wish to see him employed, and it appears a lot of them feel strongly that they no longer wish to go and see Ched Evens play.

Look he's a young fit man.  He has blown it 100%.  Some humility and he might have just made it back, but as it is, fuck him, he can go and find an ordinary job like the rest of us, he can go and dig ditches or something. 

Here's a thought, if I forget to lock my door tonight before I go to bed, and somebody is sneaking aboot looking for unlocked doors, finds my door unlocked, pops in and removes my possessions...........well did I consent to this becuase I left the door unlocked?

If I am pissed there are lots of things I am not allowed to do.  I'm not allowed to go to work, I'm not allowed to drive my car.  Why?  Well a big part of it is that my decision making process is impaired.  So if you pick up a legless bird...........................

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 10 January 2015, 01:29:07 pm »
Well said vna. (although I do confess, I got a bit lost in your last paragraph?)

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 10 January 2015, 01:38:22 pm »
A little while ago I was outside Farringdon Underground station waiting to start work.
I noticed a drunk, attractive, well dressed young lady crying, I approached her and asked if she was alright.
She said that she had lost her friends and had no way of getting home. I asked her where she lived and if she had any money for a taxi or bus. She said she hasn't.
She then asked if I could take her home and her words were, "I can pay you in other ways".
Alarm bells immediately rung as all the implications of such a situation I could of got myself into started to flash through my mind.
What sort of predator would take this as an opportunity to get her to a hotel room, have sex with her, film it without her knowledge and invite a few of your mates.
Still feel sorry for him Lew ? Would you be happy for him to date your daughter ?

BTW....That was a fantastic evening.    :evil :lol

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10 January 2015, 02:28:00 pm »
perhaps he should have proposed to here.  to keep the peace ;)
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10 January 2015, 03:28:05 pm »
The arguement I am putting forward is he is now being victimised. I am at a loss though as to why his so called mates did not go down with him. If it was rape?? surely they should have been sent down as well for what is it, aiding and abetting whatever the term is?

Certainly someone is happy for him to go out with their daughter as her father was offering to bank roll Oldham FC to the tune of £2 million.
People have been saying he has not apoligised or shown any sign of remorse for his actions. In his eyes why should he? he believes he is innocent of rape. I believe he has now since issued a statement saying he regrets his actions.

Being tried by jury is old hat and should be done away with. For me it should be those that know the law sitting on a bench. They listen to the evidence and decide guilty or not guilty end off.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 10 January 2015, 04:35:30 pm »
Shoot them all. :thumbup

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10 January 2015, 04:38:03 pm »
Lew, you're not reading the transcripts properly. His mate wasn't convicted because the jury agreed that was consensual. She went to the room with him willingly. What they did not think was consensual was  Ched turning up later when she was too drunk. They did not believe his story that she said yes. Also what people are missing is that he's already lost the appeal, as well as the original court case. What he's pinning his hopes on now is a review of the case. He's not being victimised. He's guilty until proved innocent. As to your last comment about juries, thank f*** you're not in charge :-)
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 05:38:28 pm by mtread »

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 10 January 2015, 04:56:47 pm »
As to your last comment about juries, thank f*** you're not in charge :-)

Amen to that!! :eek

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 10 January 2015, 05:06:40 pm »
Have you ever done jury service ?

I think you may be surprised at how I would view what sentence should be handed down depending on the crime/offence.
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 05:10:16 pm by lew600fazer »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 10 January 2015, 05:28:34 pm »
Lew - yes, and I managed to understand that the judge would explain all the points of law to the jury. The judge would give direction to the jury to decide what facts to consider against which points of law. The job of the jury is to decide on the evidence, which is true and which isn't. However I agree with you that Evans' case should have been decided by just a judge. That's what would have happened if he'd pleaded guilty in the first place.
As to my 'nugget' it's in the appeal transcript:
The prosecution case was that the applicant had booked the room at the Premier Inn with the main or sole purpose of procuring a girl or girls later that night.
and of course as we now know, the prosecution was correct

taylor

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 10 January 2015, 05:47:18 pm »
I did jury service a few years back, we where in the back room talking it over, it was 11/1 guilty, then the bloke says bollocks I gotta meet my missus in burger king in an hour 12/0 guilty lol  9 years he got.
sent from my carafan in tenby, ;)

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 10 January 2015, 05:57:02 pm »
The fact is , he's a predatory cunt. There are plenty of women out there who'd be up for a bit of fun no matter how kinky it was.
If push come to shove he could of rented one by the hour and had her full consent.

This is copied and pasted from my FB messages from another young woman I found just before Christmas.
Can you imagine what would have happened if a dickhead like Evans had come across her.
Every young lady is someone's daughter, sister, mother even but more importantly a human being and deserves respect, not taken advantage of.
He's just a cunt, end of. Let him try and get a proper job now and scrape a living like the rest of us have to.

Laura
       Drag Link/Files Here Drop Files Here Drop Link Here   
Chat Conversation Start November 9, 2014 1:43 pm    Hello Darren , I am hoping I have the right person .
I think you are the very kind soul that helped me on Friday night .
I cannot believe the mess I must of been in .
Have you any information as to what state I was in , if I said anything to you at all .
I am truly thankful that you were so kind and got me help .
Did you call the ambulance ?
Thankyou so very much for handing my phone back too!!!
A true gentleman and I am truly grateful .
Laura x        Hi Laura, yes you have the right person. Pretty sure I saw you in the Ypres earlier that night. I left early to go see the tail end of Skadekat at the White Horse. I saw you on the pavement in Hawthorn rd on my way home. You managed to pass me your phone when I asked if there was anyone I could call to help you. I tried calling twice and left a message but couldn't get through. You also told me your first name and roughly where you lived. I didn't want to risk manhandling you into my car as I didn't want to get accused of anything + you told me that you was going to be ill. By this time you kept slipping in and out of consciousness so I checked your breathing and pulse and slightly repositioned you so you wouldn't choke. It was then I must have put your phone in my pocket when I got mine out to call you an ambulance. As soon as the ambulance turned up I left not realizing I still had your phone till I got home. I'm glad your ok and you're welcome for the help.....JUST DON;T MAKE A HABIT OF IT...LOL X     November 9, 2014 3:36 pm   What a kind gentleman you are .
A huge Thankyou from me and my family .
I dread to think what could of happened to me if it wasn't for you .
Truly truly grateful xxxx
What a gent xxxxx    Chat Conversation End    Sent from Messenger
      Camera  Choose a sticker or emoticon                 Laura
« Last Edit: 10 January 2015, 06:43:06 pm by dazza »

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 10 January 2015, 06:12:11 pm »
Its an interesting debate and there are in my opinion rights and wrongs on both sides.

Again in my opinion Ched is just another overpaid premadonna footballer who thinks he can do whatever he likes. Responsibility for some of that attitude has to be shouldered by the very sponsors who are now turning their backs on him, after all they've provided a slice of the money he's been paid over the years and the football industry.  The FA has over the years allowed/turned a blind eye to the behaviour of players (mentioned above, I would add Terry to that list) by doing so this has sent messages to other players and the 1000's of fans who follow them that it's actually ok to cheat on your pregnant wife or screw your best mates wife etc if you’re a top flight footballer.  So is reasonable to think Ched thinks it's ok behave in the same cavalier manner in his case pickup, screw, film his mates with a young drunk woman....... it's not!

On the other hand the woman has to share some responsibility for allowing herself to get into this situation,  I was raised to believe that girls who would happily allow you to screw them within an hour or so of meeting them aren't exactly full of morals!  That’s doesn't mean she's not entitled to the protection of the law, that’s said we must all take responsibility for our own actions.  I don’t think she deserved it, no one does but she defiantly put herself at risk of such behaviour so in my book she's not helped herself and should share some of the responsibility.

Lew600 has a point Ched has in the eye's of the law served his time so it's reasonable to expect him to want to get on with his life and he must be allowed to do that or the system has failed.  However Ched has to realise with a job in the public eye and footballers are in the public eye, even role models who because of their status hold positions of privilege, with that comes responsibility.  Ched hasn't regardless if he did or did not commit rape acted responsibly and as with most exclusive clubs, orders or organisations if you behave in an irresponsible manner or break their rules or the law you're out!  Arguably Ched has done all three certainly the latter (at present pending appeal) and the former, whether he's broke the FA rules is another matter as they are happy to allow the actions of others mentioned to go unpunished.           

So I my humble opinion he should go away quietly, learn from his mistakes and move on with his life not playing professional football.                   

The one statement I totally disagree with

Being tried by jury is old hat and should be done away with. For me it should be those that know the law sitting on a bench. They listen to the evidence and decide guilty or not guilty end off.

This is a right which is the corner stone of our justice system and must remain, a trial by jury makes us all part of the judicial system i.e. we are judged by fellow citizens and sentenced by judges by applying tariffs given to them.   
Later

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 10 January 2015, 06:24:48 pm »
Of course she shouldn't have got herself into that situation, of course she was taking risks. But she didn't say 'rape me'. She's not to blame and cannot share the responsibility. That's all this is about (in law).