Date: 28-03-24  Time: 16:10 pm

Author Topic: Makes my blood boil  (Read 7287 times)

Doddsie

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Makes my blood boil
« Reply #25 on: 02 January 2015, 06:54:49 pm »
British gets shortened to Brit... no one gives a shit. Pakistani gets shortened to Paki and all hell breaks out.  No one wants to hear racism but, things need to be put into proportion. People are always gonna draw a point towards whatever stands out about someone. If someone has a big nose and you call them a big nosed twat, it gets laughed off. if someone is black and you call them a black twat, you are a racist.  Calling a fat person a `fat bastard` is just as offensive to them as calling a black person a `black bastard`
 but can anybody here honestly say they have never been `fattist` baldist` `religionist` `childist` `uglyist` etc?

Nigger isnt a word I ever use, but its kinda funny how everyone shouts racist when its used, unless you just happen to be a black rapper, then its used in every song going!!

The biggest problem I have with all this isnt the people it involves, its the `do gooders` who stir things up in the name of  racism. You can no longer call it a black board, thats racist..... no, fuck off, its a board, its black... its a black board!!!  No black person has ever been insulted by it being called a black board any more than any white person is offended by `whitewash`.

As I said earlier, no one wants to hear racism, but lets keep things in perspective.

pilgo

• Club Racer
  • wyrd bio ful araed
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT 09 TRACER
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 02 January 2015, 07:00:52 pm »
British gets shortened to Brit... no one gives a shit. Pakistani gets shortened to Paki and all hell breaks out.  No one wants to hear racism but, things need to be put into proportion. People are always gonna draw a point towards whatever stands out about someone. If someone has a big nose and you call them a big nosed twat, it gets laughed off. if someone is black and you call them a black twat, you are a racist.  Calling a fat person a `fat bastard` is just as offensive to them as calling a black person a `black bastard`
 but can anybody here honestly say they have never been `fattist` baldist` `religionist` `childist` `uglyist` etc?

Nigger isnt a word I ever use, but its kinda funny how everyone shouts racist when its used, unless you just happen to be a black rapper, then its used in every song going!!

The biggest problem I have with all this isnt the people it involves, its the `do gooders` who stir things up in the name of  racism. You can no longer call it a black board, thats racist..... no, fuck off, its a board, its black... its a black board!!!  No black person has ever been insulted by it being called a black board any more than any white person is offended by `whitewash`.

As I said earlier, no one wants to hear racism, but lets keep things in perspective.

pa!! trying being ginger like me !! THEN your'll know all about being picked on  :lol

Doddsie

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 02 January 2015, 07:05:39 pm »
God helps those who help themselves.....   ;)

pilgo

• Club Racer
  • wyrd bio ful araed
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT 09 TRACER
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 02 January 2015, 07:07:50 pm »
God helps those who help themselves.....   ;)

isnt that a quote from above the doors into parliment that the mp's go through ?!  :evil

Gingernutz

• FOC-U Dancing on Ice Champion
    June 08
    Joint winner Feb 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 02 January 2015, 07:20:09 pm »
He said Jewish people chase money more than anyone else?? what is anti semitic about that it is a well known fact

Prejudice – A negative or hostile attitude/opinion based, not on actual factual information, but on a prejudgement depending on stereotypes about a whole group

Seems to me Lew you are mistaking a commonly held prejudice as a fact. The bottom line for me - how would a member of the community referred to react to the comment being made. Not sure? Then dont say it. But why would a Jewish person object ? Wiki is not always a reliable source for obscure material but is helpful for issues like this.

'Jews have often been stereotyped as greedy and money-mad. This originates in the Middle Ages, when the Church forbade Christians to lend money while charging interest (a practice called usury, although the word later took on the meaning of charging excessive interest). Jews were legally restricted to occupations as usurers, usually to Christians, and thus many went into money-lending. This led to, through the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, the association of Jews with greedy practices.

I'm a Mick - said as a growl or in a snide way I know what is being said. But at least sometimes something positive results. Working as a nurse a rich patient complaining about NHS breakfasts - said to me 'what do you know - I've seen your sort cooking your breakfast on a shovel by the side of the road'.

And the positive? This story led to the annual shovel pizza cooking by big Ralphie a treat not to be missed.
« Last Edit: 02 January 2015, 07:22:16 pm by Gingernutz »

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 02 January 2015, 10:27:26 pm »
My bitch is that VNA has accused me of saying that Jews are money grabbing bastards. Follow the posts at no time did I use those words.

MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 02 January 2015, 10:37:45 pm »
Jewish people chase money more than anyone else
Like .....
All paddys are thick
All Scots are mean
All black fellas have natural rythmn
Are these 'well known facts' too? All a bit pathetic isn't it ? Stereotyping is prejudice. We are all individuals, unclassified.
As to 'racist words'. It's the context and intent that are racist.

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 03 January 2015, 01:26:41 am »
Ok Kiddies, I'm wading in here before this descends further into chaos.

It's been apparent from recent posts that Lew and Gareth are never going to make use of the new Marriage laws available in the UK, but if we can take a step back please gents, that would be grand.

Fair to say I don't think that Lew should have relayed the Jews chasing money prejudice as fact, nor do I think that Gareth should have added fuel to an already contentious issue by paraphrasing this into money grabbing bastards.

I, along with those who held the reins prior, tend to believe that a hands off and self moderating approach is the way to proceed as we are all (allegedly) grown adults.

I will however wade in when we start lowering the level of the board to that of a UKIP style soundbite.

I don't care which Invisible Superhero that Lives in Space you believe in, nor which level of melanin you have in your skin, you will always be welcome here as long as you adopt the same approach.
As soon as you start posting bigoted pish, you're on my shitlist.

So, I'll ask us all to have a guid think before we post things of that nature, I've not wielded T-Cat's Banning Stick (TM) in anger for a while, I'd like to keep it that way.

Love 'n hugs,
Aegis
« Last Edit: 03 January 2015, 10:33:23 am by Aegis Bearing Mel »

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03 January 2015, 08:05:26 am »
Accepted, lets get back to talking about a decent bike or failing that a decent whiskey.

locksmith

• FOC-U Official Selfish Bastard
    A bit of a cheapskate
    imageJune 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-09 :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 03 January 2015, 09:21:46 am »
Aegis you old spoilsport :lol

bigbluebear

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Z1000SX
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 03 January 2015, 11:38:35 am »
But who is the Katie Hopkins award going to

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 03 January 2015, 11:50:29 am »
It goes to Aegis fer being a borin haggis shagger
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 03 January 2015, 12:51:51 pm »
It goes to Aegis fer being a borin haggis shagger

Ive been looking for a fresh hobby for 2015
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 03 January 2015, 01:04:28 pm »
Doddsie,  I please read my (modified) post reply 11

The FA were pressured by the Board of Deputies of British Jews.

Lew, I have no idea of whether they were or were not.  I have little interest in football.  Nor do I care much for The Board of Deputies of British Jews, I seldom agree with them, however if they did apply pressure over this incident then they were right to do so.

Dave Whelan has apologised for his remarks and we are told will accept the FA's verdict.  End of story.

In response to Aegis's intervention, which I welcome, I have modified the first line of my post reply 11

« Last Edit: 03 January 2015, 01:05:18 pm by VNA »

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03 January 2015, 01:37:39 pm »
Advantage VNA
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03 January 2015, 01:45:52 pm »
VNA as you say , you have no idea!!
Now do you want to leave it alone now.
Just about to go out on the bike , sun is shinning here it is 16 degrees, may take the camera and post few photo's just to really piss you off.
Now we have both been told off by the boss so behave yourself.
Go and polish the bike and chill, oops sorry it is already pretty cool were you are just now.

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03 January 2015, 01:47:35 pm »
Its about money as is evrything today >: There's a sticky fingered solicitor/lawyer at the bottom of it who's more than willing to point out that whomever has a few quid and can be sued of course they get their margin!

When I see or hear of one who will do it for free I'll change that view point somehow I dont think that's ever going to happen............do you :evil   
Later

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 03 January 2015, 11:02:11 pm »
Kiwi Fucker now if you don't mind.
 ;)

Also, the Haggii were only used when dynorod were in cleaning out yer mum.
 :D

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 06 January 2015, 04:13:13 pm »
Fudnut