Date: 28-03-24  Time: 13:05 pm

Author Topic: Makes my blood boil  (Read 7286 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Makes my blood boil
« on: 31 December 2014, 06:33:59 pm »
Just listening to the evening news.
THe owner of Wigan football club has just been fined £50,000 banned from attending any home games and must attend an awareness class so he does not re offend etnic groups , be it religeous or racial.

The fine was by the FA. In their statement they said they accepted that he was not a racist or anti semitic.

So why did they fine him £50k. Who the feck do the FA think they are Kangaroo foccing court and a bigger bunch of bent and corrupt assholes out there.
Rant over.
happy new year folks
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

acid drop

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Yamaha MT-09
    • View Profile
Re: Makes my blood boil
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2014, 07:10:07 pm »
Just listening to the evening news.
THe owner of Wigan football club has just been fined £50,000 banned from attending any home games and must attend an awareness class so he does not re offend etnic groups , be it religeous or racial.

The fine was by the FA. In their statement they said they accepted that he was not a racist or anti semitic.

So why did they fine him £50k. Who the feck do the FA think they are Kangaroo foccing court and a bigger bunch of bent and corrupt assholes out there.
Rant over.
happy new year folks

Yes things like this really do piss one off but sadly its a fact of life, oh for the good old days.

Gingernutz

• FOC-U Dancing on Ice Champion
    June 08
    Joint winner Feb 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2014, 11:38:04 pm »
Never a truer word said, in my day you could call a chink a chink and a yid a money grabbing yid and as long as you said you weren't racist everyone understood.  :rolleyes

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 January 2015, 12:42:26 pm »
The owner of Wigan football club has just been fined £50,000 banned from attending any home games and must attend an awareness class so he does not re offend etnic groups , be it religeous or racial.

It's a 6 week ban.  He owns a major football club, he's paid a lot of money, he's been a stupid boy making offensive comments in public and brought the game into disrepute.  He got a slap on the wrist.

He has accept the charges, accepted the verdict, will attend the awareness class and will not appeal.

Hopefully he will learn from this experience and in future behave appropriately in public.

Well done to the FA.  Racism has no place in the UK and no place in football. 
« Last Edit: 01 January 2015, 12:43:30 pm by VNA »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01 January 2015, 03:39:57 pm »
I'm with VNA on this. Football has had a bad reputation and still needs improving. He should know better and lead by example.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01 January 2015, 03:47:28 pm »
Well known only white christians are racist!
I will only believe in equality when I see muslims, jews and any non white person up on a racism or anti christian charge.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01 January 2015, 04:04:57 pm »
I will only believe in equality when I see muslims, jews and any non white person up on a racism or anti christian charge.

OK - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2679587/Racist-thugs-jailed-battering-two-men-death-baseball-bats-werent-Muslim.html

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01 January 2015, 04:52:15 pm »
He was being punished for daring to give Malky Mackay the managers job.
He said Jewish people chase money more than anyone else?? what is anti semitic about that it is a well known fact.
Funny how it was Mackay's former boss Vincent Tan who lashed out at David Whelan for his supposed racist comments.

Vincent Tan is the man who says fuck your traditions here at Cardiff City, I don't give fook if you are known as the Blue Birds and your home colours are Blue and have been since 1899, as and from blah date at home you will wear red.

Chink??, Paddy, Mick, Taffy, Jock, Geordie, what the feck. To me that is only offensive if some one is in your face.

David Whelan is a club owner and chairman who has been held in high regard throughout football for many years.

The FA were pressured by the Board of deputies of British Jews.

When was the last time Celtic, Rangers , Hearts, Hibs were fined or taken to court for Religous abuse by there owners or managers??

Can anyone tell me what happens to all these fines that the FA hit people with , were does the money go.

« Last Edit: 01 January 2015, 05:01:07 pm by lew600fazer »

griff86

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 01 January 2015, 05:08:02 pm »
I agree with you Lew. People get way to offended these days.

fazed

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01 January 2015, 05:50:01 pm »
I tend to agree and in any case it's not illegal to offend people or be rude about people the last time i looked whereas incitements to action are ........as far as I'm concerned thre should never be thought or opinion 'crimes'.......we're all entitled to our own thoughts opinions and prejudices but we should draw the line at incitements to malicious action based on hatred...

Somone else summed it up better than I could when he said 'I detest what you say but I defend to the death your RIGHT to say it'
This is as young as you're ever going to be!

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01 January 2015, 06:39:13 pm »
I tend to agree and in any case it's not illegal to offend people or be rude about people the last time i looked whereas incitements to action are ........as far as I'm concerned thre should never be thought or opinion 'crimes'.......we're all entitled to our own thoughts opinions and prejudices but we should draw the line at incitements to malicious action based on hatred...

Somone else summed it up better than I could when he said 'I detest what you say but I defend to the death your RIGHT to say it'

I remember Ron Atkinson the ex football manager, come pundit uttered what could have been deemed as a racial slur. He thought he was off air and the broadcast had finished so as far as he was concerned it was private comment. That more or less finished his career. It did not matter how many times he said sorry, he even had coloured players defending him saying no way was he a racist made no differance he was finished.
Rio Ferdinand got involved in the row over the John Terry/Aton Ferdinand bust up. Ashley Cole stood up for Terry and Rio called him a choc ice , meaning he was brown on the outside but white in the middle. Rio got fined a few £££££ but he was still able to continue working unlike Atkinson
« Last Edit: 01 January 2015, 06:51:57 pm by lew600fazer »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02 January 2015, 01:11:57 pm »
He said Jewish people chase money more than anyone else?? what is anti semitic about that it is a well known fact.

Jewish people chase money more than anyone else.   Now obviously, one, that is complete and utter nonsense, and secondly if that is not a racist comment, well foc me Lew I don't know what is!

Of course, as we should all know, language is important.  Language can be used to demonise people, and if you demonise people, you can, when it is taken to extremes kill people, or as the Nazi's did (my God I've just invoked Godwins law!) you can use the 'money grabbing Jew' slur as a good wee excuse to eliminate a whole section of society.  Such is the power of language.  Fire up the ovens!

Paddy, Mick, Taffy, Jock, Geordie, what the feck.

Indeed call me a jock and I'll laugh.  Don't confuse what can be silly names and possibly terms  of endearment with racial slurs.  You have to look at how a word has been used, it's history and historical context.   It is of course complex, I can probably get away with calling my work mate Paddy as I'm a Jock, but it might not work if you are a wealthy stock broker from London, and I might think twice about calling my boss a Mick and I certainly wouldn't use such a term if being interviewed by a national newspaper. 

But no Paddy, Mick, Taffy, Jock, Geordie (whilst they are racial terms and can be used abusively) aren't quiet up there with nigger, sand nigger, coon, pakki, black bastard etc.  Fuck is also a handy measure of words, the more likely a term is to be proceeded by fuck the more likely it is to be a racist term, and therefore perhaps followed by a head butt.  And of course the acceptance of racist terms allows or encourages people to then dish out racist abuse and we know from "money grabbing Jews" how effective that can be.

When was the last time Celtic, Rangers , Hearts, Hibs were fined or taken to court for Religous abuse by there owners or managers??

There are very strict and I have to say controversial laws today covering bigotry and racism in Scottish football.

Someone else summed it up better than I could when he said 'I detest what you say but I defend to the death your RIGHT to say it'

Some people if course don't understand that statement, and the he is a she by the way.  With freedom of speech comes responsibility.  Yes you are free to say what you please, but don't forget that somebody else may in turn exercise their freedom of speech to hold you to account for what you have just said.

I remember Ron Atkinson the ex football manager, come pundit uttered what could have been deemed as a racial slur. He thought he was off air and the broadcast had finished so as far as he was concerned it was private comment.

Indeed

He's what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick nigger.   -    Ron Atkinson

Unfortunately for Ron that was broadcast in a number of countries.  Could have been deemed a racial slur?  One wonders what the fuck in Lew's word would actually be deemed a racial slur.   It may well have been a stupid thoughtless dumb private (who knows possibly tongue in cheek) comment by an angry Ron Atkinson, and Ron himself said -

I made a stupid mistake which I regret. It left me no option but to resign. At the moment I can't believe I did it.

Remember Gordon Brown and "That woman!" ?  Always beware of the microphone. 

But what I would say to you Lew, is that this is a motorcycle forum, it is also a public forum.  I'd like to think that this place is open to anybody and everybody with any sort of interest in Yamaha Fazers and that it matter not what sex they are, race, creed, religion or no religion etc.  I for one would ask you to please keep your racist opinions and rants to yourself. 
« Last Edit: 03 January 2015, 12:42:29 pm by VNA »

fazed

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02 January 2015, 01:57:52 pm »
Hi VNA i thought the comment about defending the right to say something even though one may detest it was actually from Voltaire who was definitely male.....but I'm happy to have any mistake corrected....
This is as young as you're ever going to be!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02 January 2015, 02:05:45 pm »
It was written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall under the pseudonym of S G Tallentyre.

The phrase is an attempt to sum up Voltaire. 

It is often attributed to Voltaire.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02 January 2015, 02:08:14 pm »
I think you owe me and this forum an  apology VNA. Show me anywhere in any post I have on the forum where I used in your own words the following statement.

So according to Lew anyone who is Jewish is a money grabbing bastard.

Now I know you are trying to get a rise out of me, which you are entittled to do, but do not post things using my name which I did not say.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02 January 2015, 02:48:14 pm »
Let me quote you again Lew;

He was being punished for daring to give Malky Mackay the managers job.

I think you owe me and this forum an  apology VNA. Show me anywhere in any post I have on the forum where I used in your own words the following statement. 

So according to Lew anyone who is Jewish is a money grabbing bastard.

Firstly Lew, speak for yourself, do not speak for others.  Secondly, if you want to make controversial posts, don't go spitting the dummy out when others, like me, don't like it.  Don't start a fight Lew then scream that you are the victim. 

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02 January 2015, 02:55:07 pm »
VNA you posted something I did not say. So do not post words I did not use simples. If you do not like what I post ignore them simples.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 02 January 2015, 02:58:54 pm »
VNA you posted something I did not say. So do not post words I did not use simples. If you do not like what I post ignore them simples.

Lew I don't ignore racism.  This is a public forum Lew, you are not down the pub with your mates.  Try and engage your brain before you post.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 02 January 2015, 03:44:45 pm »
Brain is engaged you are ignoring what I said, show me were I used

anyone who is jewish is a money grabbing bastard, you know you fabricated that so retract it, that is all I am asking, do not imply I used that term, you know that I did not and anyone else can see that I never said that, so grow a pair and retract.

Exupnut

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 02 January 2015, 04:28:33 pm »
Advantage Lew
Just flapping about on this stagnant little pond on the outer rim of the internet.....yup....  :-))

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 02 January 2015, 04:29:10 pm »

There you go Lew - short of using the word bastard, you've said exactly what VNA accused you of.

The FA were pressured by the Board of deputies of British Jews.

Got any evidence to support that?
« Last Edit: 02 January 2015, 04:30:01 pm by richfzs »

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 02 January 2015, 04:30:28 pm »

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 02 January 2015, 05:14:47 pm »
He said Jewish people chase money more than anyone else??
The above is as stated by David Whelan direct copy and paste,
The bit I added is, what is anti sematic about that, it is a well known fact. There is nothing anti sematic about it, tell me that people of that faith are not adept at making money.

The FA were pressured by the Board of Deputies of British Jews.

Suggest you read comments made by Johnathan Arkush in any of the tabloids or broad sheet newspapers.

Richfzs, my moan about VNA's post is I never said what he has posted.

So if I make a statement that in years gone by the Irish were perhaps considered to be adept for being navies as in digging ditches, that is a well known fact, is that racist?

Simon.Pieman

• Club Racer
  • Life of Pie
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 02 January 2015, 05:42:14 pm »

So if I make a statement that in years gone by the Irish were perhaps considered to be adept for being navies as in digging ditches, that is a well known fact, is that racist?

I agree with you. Some people confuse racism with pointing out that some people fit their stereotype -which is hardly a major crime against humanity.

pilgo

• Club Racer
  • wyrd bio ful araed
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT 09 TRACER
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02 January 2015, 06:49:32 pm »

There you go Lew - short of using the word bastard, you've said exactly what VNA accused you of.

where?