Date: 19-03-24  Time: 04:20 am

Author Topic: Keratos - Internet Troll!!!  (Read 7435 times)

kitcrazy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 1000sx
    • View Profile
Re: Keratos - Internet Troll!!!
« Reply #25 on: 11 August 2014, 10:02:48 pm »
we're all going to get  :hijack quick call the  :stop :rollin :rollin

keratos

« Reply #26 on: 11 August 2014, 10:05:16 pm »
I am investigating and wondering what the purpose and motives  of this thread was ?!

[/quote

The fact is you posted a video on this forum from YouTube, and the up-loader of that video on YouTube has the exact user name you do. And they up-loaded a video of your bike with a jumping chain... Ha. That same YouTube user Trolled one of my videos and offered up some well out of order abuse and behaved like a "prick" (in the words of the troll himself  :lol ). Denying it is not helping your case. Furthermore, If anyone wants to compare the way in which you write (on this thread or any other thread), and the way in which the abuse is written on YouTube, it is easy to see that they are indeed from the same person. Improper grammar, bad punctuation and these - in the wrong place and mid sentence. Go ahead and deny it, I have someone sitting beside me on the sofa with a Masters Degree in Psychology and consults in more serious cases than this. It is confirmed that you and the YouTube Troll is the same person.

Caught red handed and now you are back-peddling because it turns out you have been taking information from foccers for a while now without offering anything yourself, apart from cheeky comments that is. And now you are worried that no one will speak to you. Pathetic.

(S)Troll on Keratos, (S)Troll on -  :rollin :rollin :rollin

"caught red handed" - "no one will speak to me" - "back peddling" - is this how you entertain yourself? dear dear dear me. listen to yourself , its not credible story really when I have asked moderators to delete my account as i have grave concerns about security and rationale behind all this as the perpetrator linking a youtube account "keratos yt" when my account is "Darren E" - although the video I uploaded is indeed mine; and you seem to be giggling about it all  - when I am quite concerned; you are at the front of the investigation; I have also contacted Google (although I have been instructed to speak to their security team tomorrow - which I will be doing!)
I will add no further comment to this churlish "debate" and have asked for my account on here to be deleted for security reasons on advice from my 15 year old Daughter ....  who speaks your language it would appear !
« Last Edit: 11 August 2014, 10:15:46 pm by keratos »

keratos

« Reply #27 on: 11 August 2014, 10:07:41 pm »
I am only a moderator buddy, and am unable to delete an account. You can contact either Aegis Bearing Mel, or Farjo and either of those fellas can delete your account permanently if its what you really want.
Mickvp - how do I find "Farjo" or "Mel" - I've tried search ("by user: Farjo") but I receive an error message "Did you forget something" in red at the top ??

kitcrazy

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 1000sx
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 11 August 2014, 10:10:40 pm »
I will add no further comment to this churlish "debate"

adeejaysdelight

• WSB Pack Hound
  • I love riding my bike!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tuono RSV, YZF 1000, CBF 125
    • View Profile
    • www.roadrashjeans.com
« Reply #29 on: 11 August 2014, 10:13:49 pm »
Probably best you just Keyser Soze yourself outta' here and go Troll another site under a different name. Although you might not have time due to all them calls to Google Security (snigger snigger).

Oh aye, did you know Keratosis is a disgusting little scab? How appropriate.

Foccers Unite :thumbup
Not quite sure what to do with my early mid-life crisis. Ideas on a post card to P.O.BOX 150...

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 11 August 2014, 10:17:55 pm »
So you're asking for your account to be permanently deleted, but then you're going to pm Mick with your "evidence"?

How exactly are you going to do that then? Create a new account under a new name and start again?
If it looks like a troll, sounds like a troll (and man, does it smell like a troll), then it's probably a troll...

keratos

« Reply #31 on: 11 August 2014, 10:31:22 pm »
I am only a moderator buddy, and am unable to delete an account. You can contact either Aegis Bearing Mel, or Farjo and either of those fellas can delete your account permanently if its what you really want.
Mickvp - how do I find "Farjo" or "Mel" - I've tried search ("by user: Farjo") but I receive an error message "Did you forget something" in red at the top ??
scratch that one - I found the "Members->Search"

mickvp

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 August 2014, 10:34:39 pm »
Late reply seen as you found it (not easy copying links on the mobile), but this is Farjo's profile:

http://foc-u.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=1

From there you can send him a personal message. Your right though, members-search is the way to go.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 August 2014, 11:09:10 pm »
Probably best you just Keyser Soze yourself outta' here and go Troll another site under a different name. Although you might not have time due to all them calls to Google Security (snigger snigger).

Oh aye, did you know Keratosis is a disgusting little scab? How appropriate.

I just got called Keyser Soze 'cos i'm walking around my local with a fractured hip.  :lol

Foccers Unite :thumbup
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

His Dudeness

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 12 August 2014, 06:55:41 am »
This is like school yard stuff :lol You're all grown men aren't you? :lol Kearatos stop leaving snotty unnecessary comments and adee toughen up a bit ffs :lol There sorted, move on.

richfzs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 12 August 2014, 09:08:09 am »
Oi, who made you the adult?

Dead Eye

• GP Hero
  • What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger.
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12 August 2014, 09:38:41 am »
* Throws toys out of pram *

Aegis Bearing Mel

• FOC-U Instakok ('05)(TM) - Just add alcohol
    Geographically Disorientated Foccer
    Stealthy for a not so fat c**t
    FOC-U DIY Disaster
    Poof the Magic Dragon
    FOC-U Fudge hunting tranny smasher
  • Administrator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12 August 2014, 11:55:23 am »
As per request I've deleted the account.
I'll keep an eye on any comeback from this from the almighty Tube of You, however...

Thread's now locked folks, if we can try and keep the low flying toys IN our prams please.