Date: 26-04-24  Time: 21:15 pm

Author Topic: 2008 FZ1S for sale.£3k.  (Read 12836 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 FZ1S for sale.£3k.
« Reply #75 on: 29 June 2014, 09:14:10 pm »
hey Noggy !!!!!

I know you put your bike up for sale on here ,,yeh,, that's ok.....

butttt .....

did you ask for any advice ? :lol :lol :lol :lol ,, can't remember :D

Well.....no.....not exactly.........i did invite discussion though & theres been plenty of that.......will it change my mind if someone offers me the 3k right now........i reckon id take the money........but that may change after i get hold of a c spanner......if i get it a bit more comfortable then ill see it out to the end of summer & trade it in next year.

Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

pilgo

• Club Racer
  • wyrd bio ful araed
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT 09 TRACER
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 29 June 2014, 09:18:15 pm »
sell the thou,keep the noggy fighter? pretty certain no one who's got dibs on anything would resent you NOT breaking her?? all those in favour say aye?!  :)

JoeRock

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 29 June 2014, 10:14:38 pm »
hey Noggy !!!!!

butttt .....

Well.....no.....not exactly.........i did invite discussion though & theres been plenty of that.......will it change my mind if someone offers me the 3k right now........i reckon id take the money........but that may change after i get hold of a c spanner......if i get it a bit more comfortable then ill see it out to the end of summer & trade it in next year.

Noggy, I'm slightly confused as to why you're selling a bike because you think the preload is too hard?
Have you asked Nitron about what spring rate is on there already?

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 29 June 2014, 10:32:52 pm »
hey Noggy !!!!!

butttt .....

Noggy, I'm slightly confused as to why you're selling a bike because you think the preload is too hard?
Have you asked Nitron about what spring rate is on there already?

No mate i cant see any codes....if they're up by the top of the shock then it is within the depths of the bike & i cant get a good enough view up there.......& i don't really think it will be as simple as the preload.......but i hope that it is...i gotta have a little hope for £15 worth of c spanner....& i sent nitron an email to see what help they can offer or advice on that non budging rebound knob.....i basically did allot of miles over a few days and just thought nahhhh......instead of getting more into the bike i was getting further disgruntled by it......& every tank of fuel spent analysing & wondering & stressing was another £20 down the drain but without the enjoyment........so i thought foc it I'm selling it......i dont owe it anything....it is a machine for my enjoyment & i'm  not enjoying it.........luckily yous foccers have put forward some ideas so i haven't bothered putting it up for sale anywhere else and there isn't much interest anyway so far so ill take it a step at a time for now but I'm[size=78%] not prepared to start forking out loads o dosh on it.[/size]

Fingers crossed. :)

positron

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 04 July 2014, 10:12:16 pm »
Lovely looking bike!!

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 05 July 2014, 01:49:36 pm »
Lovely looking bike!!

Cheers 8)

I cant fault her looks....she is still a head turner for an old beast.

Still no further with getting a c spanner :( ......ordered one via nitron on Monday.......looks like they forgot to send it.Foc!!!!

slimwilly

• GP Hero
  • I love to ride them hills
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 05 July 2014, 06:07:24 pm »
What are you hoping to do Noggy,,,,soften it?
?

An ageing test pilot for home grown widgets that may fail at anytime.