General > Front page

ZERO TO HERO BOXING

(1/6) > >>

esetest:
My son Adrian taking part in zero to hero white collar boxing on the 22nd mar doors open at 6pm at Clevedon nr Bristol . me and dad will be going along to cheer him on .

noggythenog:
Only just noticed this comment estest

Hope he did ok 8)

esetest:
It was a great night Noggy , he boxed really well , but he didn't get the decision , he was disappointed on the night , but both me and dad told him it was a close fight .
There were 19 bouts of 3 rounds each  , his was the 18th bout ,there were three weight categories , Adrian was fighting as a heavyweight , there were no age categories , the youngest boxer was 17,  the eldest 51 , from all walks of life .
They were led out by ring girls , to there own song choice , surrounded by flames shooting out of chimneys , 1 guy came out with a load of centurions  .
The audience was  at least 2000  strong  ,the ringside tables were £500 for a table of 10 , the tiered seating was £35 , standing was £ 30 .
They train for 10 weeks at least 10 hours a week , Zero to hero was started by 3 guys from Bristol , there on season 5 , Zero to hero now takes place in Telford  and Reading .
If you like boxing its a great nights entertainment .

noggythenog:

Sounds excellent!...what a way to let off some steam........ring girls eh......i need evidence

:useless

:D

esetest:
Ring Girls on fight night , if you google Zero to Hero you can watch videos of the training and fights , I have 2 pictures of Adrian in the ring , but have misplaced the lead to plug my blackberry into my laptop .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version