Date: 24-04-24  Time: 09:17 am

Author Topic: Ivanising - Full Monty - which exhausts are you all using??? 60mm inlet cans??  (Read 1787 times)

gixersix

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Z1000SX
    • View Profile
Hi FOC-cers,
got Mike Greatorex coming over in May to Ivanise my Fazer Thou and I now need to sort out a decent end can and link pipe out of next months overdraft :-D
Mike's already been kind enough to make a few recommendations, but I wondered what you guys who already have the Full Monty are already using or may have even changed since the kit was fitted?
All experience gratefully received positive or negative.

I've managed to score a cheap BOS link pipe off FleaBay that I hoped to use with my Akrapovic race can but I'm pissed off to find the BOS is a 60mm diameter link with springs whilst my Akra has a 50mm.
My fault - not enough questions. DOH!
Does anyone know of ANY other bikes using a 60mm diameter inlet so I could try to source a 60mm carbon race can from that model.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

GixerSix -
Z1000SX; FZS1000 Gen1; GSXR600WV SRAD; GPz550A4. TT Addict

nickodemon

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Aprilia tuono V4
    • View Profile
Hi Dave, I used to have a micron can that was 60mm. Most bike link pipes are now 50mm. There are several companies on ebay who will supply a can with 60mm bore. Type into ebay - race can 60mm
If it's broken, it's not fixed.

bash62

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
shame ur so far ,got a venom race can and link  for a very low price 40 quid .cardiff area me
cheers
bash

black8

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZ8 11-
    • View Profile
Some of the older oval povics carbon /titanium cans are 60mm had 1 on my r1