Date: 19-04-24  Time: 05:30 am

Author Topic: FZ6 Fazer S2 MY-09 FOR SALE.  (Read 1424 times)

Alank

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Kawasaki Versys
    • View Profile
FZ6 Fazer S2 MY-09 FOR SALE.
« on: 12 December 2011, 11:07:12 am »
Hey all,

Helping out a friend with this posting, mate's recently passed away after a brief battle with Cancer, and I am helping his wife sell his Fazer.

I know its a bit cheeky signing up for a forum just to sell a bike, but Steve would have been keen to see the bike go to an enthusiast!..

Any ooh details as follows.

MY-09
Blue Fazer S2 FZ6 - Bought as an ex-demo bike, so currently 2nd owner, however it was still in the shipping crate to the shop when it was registered to Steve.

In the 2.5 years of ownership, it's only done 4000 miles, and pretty much 99% of this has just been on local short ride out's with me..  He was fanatical about looking after it, therefore its never been ridden in the rain, and is kept in a spotless condition..

I don't know what else there is to say about it, it hasn't had its first MOT yet and its Tax runs out early next year, although its currently on SORN.

The bike is Essex based, and I am handling all inquiries on behalf of his wife, as you can imagine this is a difficult time.

She's asking £3750, not for the money but the principle that Steve loved this bike, and although there is some flexibility in the price she wouldn't want it to go too cheap.

Feel free to email me through here if interested or phone/text 07809 879982 (Alan)..

Ride safe!